• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Using Stevia??

Status
Not open for further replies.

ma811

Feb 13, 2011
Northeast US
I bought some of the stevia packets, after reading that some use it to sweeten their juices. Question is how do you mix it? Or are you buying it premixed? Also if some of you have any thing you have mixed with it please share.

Hello Tomboy! Liquid stevia can be found in health food stores, comes in a bottle with a dropper, and comes in different flavors, including unflavored (just sweet). I haven't tried it, but I may in the future.

krykiett

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
Michigan, U.S
Hey tomboy,

I've been using the liquid Stevia, made by NuNaturals found@ GNC for a few months now.

For a 6ml bottle I will put NO MORE than 3 drops, otherwise it makes it bitter and bad! From all the research I've done it is safe and I've yet to keel over from it, so I'm going to stick with it for my sweetening needs.

I've been rocking on this apple-cinnamon kick for a while and the 3 drops rounds out the flavor very well for me :)

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
You can find liquid stevia at your local Vitamin Shoppe (if you have one local) but heres a couple more places to get Stevia that is VG based:

Stevia by Vitamin Shoppe - VS-2493 - at The Vitamin Shoppe

and

Amazon.com: Pure Stevia Liquid Extract - 4 oz - Liquid: Health & Personal Care

If you buy stevia online or locally i would look to see if its alcohol based or VG based. VG based is probably better to use.

EDIT: The KAL stevia is much weaker than the Vitamin Shoppe stevia. I would recommend getting the Vitamin Shoppe stevia or going to your local Sprouts (if you have one) and looking for Sprouts or Sun Harvest stevia. The stevia should be 56mg per serving. The KAL stevia is only 25mg per serving.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread