Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
So I made a deal on the classifieds to trade my silver bullet and some other stuff for a lavatube. I mailed mine, he mailed his. I got the lavatube a couple days later and he PMed me saying he still had not got the package. Checking the delivery confirmation number we see it go to 2 different distribution centers near is location then it just stopped for a couple days. Then it showed coming back to me.

I got the package today and it was empty except for a nice little form basically saying oops machines and junk lost your stuff.

I used a small flat rate priority mail box and taped it in both directions. The box looks like the tape was cut, adhesive ripped, then retaped. The box was not smashed or dented in any way. (which is amazing because it made a 2 way trip)

I am sending the lavatube back because it is the right thing to do. Just sucks.

Moral of the story: Insure your packages

Batsu

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2010
oregon
That sucks. Luckily I've never had that happen after sending thousands of packages through USPS.

Why would you trade a SB for a LT though? You can get the LT from Liberty Flights for $50 shipped. I'm sure you could sell a SB for more than that on the boards.

who knows, i traded my lava tube for some drip tips, a tank and some misc other little things.

soarer425

Verified Member
Mar 11, 2010
Bothell, WA
Sorry to hear about that. Damn usps. Oye I may put my lavatube on the classfieds once I get my provari but I still have no idea how to become a verified member I got a paypal just don't know how to proove it ha.

Get verified on paypal.
Make sure your paypal email is the same as the one used here. If not, add this email to your paypal account.
Fill out this form http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/forms.php?do=form&fid=5

Fray, thanks a lot for worrying the crap outta me, I am waiting on a Darwin through USPS right now >_<

ChaosTheory

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2012
Baltimore
www.epicdelusion.com
Someone stole it bro.. I bet you're feelin' homicidal. aggravation after aggravation with the usps. I am always gettin' other people's mail, missing letters, late shipments. I don't know if it's just my area or if it's the whole company. I wish Fedex had better deals with light weight packages.

Heard some woman was fired from the post office cuz she was opening up letters that looked like christmas cards with gift cards in 'em? Horrible shame.

fray

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
arkansas
www.ejoose.com
Thanks for the advice guys. We are both working together to try to get something resolved. In the grand scheme of things it is not a huge loss for me. Just aggravating.

I mainly posted it on here to shake some of complacency in folks so they don't have the same thing happen to them with no recourse.

One of the best things about being human is we can see something unfortunate happen to someone else and learn from their mistakes to protect ourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread