USPS Lost My TV Order !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esmoking-NY

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
Niagara Falls NY
Express mail and registered mail are not delivered by your regular postman. Sometimes priority mail isn't either.

Okay, here's the part I don't understand (assuming TV put your correct address on the first box.)

ESmoking-NY meets his postal worker who gives him letters and no package.

The next day he checks USPS.com and sees that the package was deleivered. WTF? When the mailman comes, the discuss it. The mailman agrees that the package wasn't delivered to ESNY and he'll look into it.

Meanwhile, in another part of Niagara Falls, the mailroom person at Walmart was sorting through the day's mail and sees a couple of things that were sent to them by mistake. He puts them aside to return to the post office.

The next day the post office supervisor looks at the packages Walmart returned to them. He says "Oh look. This package was addressed to ESNY on Thingumy St. and we sent it to Walmart on Dohickey St. Now that we have it back, obviously the best thing for us to do is to send it back to California."

Why in the world didn't they just deliver it to you instead?

my thoughts exactly and I had a claim # issued by the post office and the tracking # was included in the info I gave them. Thats why It was frustrating me so much. It was drivin me crazy

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
Yeah, I'm not sure if you're trying to be funny or just rude. But either way, thanks for calling me stupid. Even though, you clearly cannot read. If you re-read my post, it states that the package arrived LATER the same day, AFTER I had already took the mail from the mailman. So, I'm not sure what your point is, or why you are a jerk, but you are one huge epic fail. Didn't your mother ever teach you to be nice to others and give them the benefit of the doubt? You should apologize.

Then I sincerely apologise as I misinterpreted what you typed.

I thought you were complaining that the package wasn't with the postman, when you greeted him, as it had already been delivered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread