UWELL Caliburn Portable System Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
Greetings!
I ve been vaping the caliburn for two days and was surprised how well this device hits. Great flavour and build.
But I am experiencing spit back and from what ive seen so is everyone else. Im vaping a 60/40 ratio salt nic
Does anyone have a fix for this?

Thanks.

Hi! Kindly email service@myuwell.com regarding this.

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
Ive been on the caliburn for 2 months. Its great on US juice, but once i use malaysian juice (too sweet) the catridge burns up real quick. Fyi!

Hi! When an e-juice has a high sugar content it can cause coils to burn quicker than normal. If your e-juice has a higher VG than PG ratio, this could be the reason you are going through cartridges faster.

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
May 16, 2019
So far I've been using the same pod for about 9 days and the flavor is still fine. I've seen people mention using the same pod for 2 to 3 weeks with acceptable flavor and no burnt hits.

It might be too early to tell but the longevity seems to be a bit better than my Renova Zero. The Zero pods have a decent lifespan but they tend to have very vibrant flavors for a first few days and then have more of a mellow flavor for the next week or so. After that they are noticeably muted in terms of flavor. They aren't necessarily bad, but lately it seems like they quickly change from great flavor to good flavor.

The Caliburn on the other hand, the flavor is very consistent on this first pod...same flavor from day one and plenty of vapor.

Uwell_Elle

Unregistered Supplier
May 14, 2018
How long do the pods last for you in general? I am interested in getting a caliburn, but would like to hear about the pod quality and longevity.

Hi! The Uwell CALIBURN Replacement Pods are a set of food-grade plastic pods featuring a 2.0mL refillable pod, 1.4ohm Pod Coil Resistance, and possesses a top fill system, stoppered by the top cap drip tip mouthpiece and uses the Pro-FOCS flavor technology, recycling drawn airflow through the atomizer core to load the airflow with condensed flavor. We are not able to honestly give you a true answer on how long your tank will last. With that said, it will depend on a few things: 1. How often you are vaping on your Caliburn 2. Depends on what saltnic juice you are using (VG/PG) 3. Your own experience, how long your previous coil lasted? (We recommend to keep track of how long it lasts). We realize #3 doesn't pertain to you but if you do decide on the Caliburn, it's something to be aware of. Thank you!

Reactions: SP013

SP013

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2019
Warsaw, Poland
Hi! The Uwell CALIBURN Replacement Pods are a set of food-grade plastic pods featuring a 2.0mL refillable pod, 1.4ohm Pod Coil Resistance, and possesses a top fill system, stoppered by the top cap drip tip mouthpiece and uses the Pro-FOCS flavor technology, recycling drawn airflow through the atomizer core to load the airflow with condensed flavor. We are not able to honestly give you a true answer on how long your tank will last. With that said, it will depend on a few things: 1. How often you are vaping on your Caliburn 2. Depends on what saltnic juice you are using (VG/PG) 3. Your own experience, how long your previous coil lasted? (We recommend to keep track of how long it lasts). We realize #3 doesn't pertain to you but if you do decide on the Caliburn, it's something to be aware of. Thank you!
Hiya,

In Poland the market for nic salt is very small or not even existing since in the EU we are limited to 20mg/ml max. I would be using 50/50 12mg/ml freebase nic juices.
Thank you for you answer.

Reactions: Uwell_Elle
I've had the Caliburn for almost two months now and I must say it's one of the best pod systems I've ever used. The flavour is consistent and it's very fast to charge. Only one gripe (as I pointed out in another thread), it's the juice that tends to flow out through the centre of the pod every time I refill - I can only guess that it's due to the air pressure that forces some liquid out when you press the drip tip back on to the pod after refilling.

Apart from that, I'm a satisfied customer.

• Informative
Reactions: Somberness

Sady

Oct 29, 2013
Palisade, CO, USA
I've had the Caliburn for almost two months now and I must say it's one of the best pod systems I've ever used. The flavour is consistent and it's very fast to charge. Only one gripe (as I pointed out in another thread), it's the juice that tends to flow out through the centre of the pod every time I refill - I can only guess that it's due to the air pressure that forces some liquid out when you press the drip tip back on to the pod after refilling.

Apart from that, I'm a satisfied customer.
Try filling it on both sides rather than just one side and you will not have a problem overflowing unless you overfill it. If you over fill its gonna come out the top

Sady

Oct 29, 2013
Palisade, CO, USA
I am going to post this under discussions also since that seems to be where the comments are
this is a great system for a pod hands down 5 star - - -
Caliburn is GREAT!!!!
5/5, 5 out of 5
Best little kit I have found so far in fact I have sidelined a lot of my other gear. Simple dependable easy to use, quick charge. No real leaking problems that is anywhere near others I have. I use button fire and have not had any issues with leaking - a tiny bit on the pod - just wipe away and its gone none all over me. Battery lasts pretty good for its size does not sacrifice performance as battery declines. I have vaped for five years and I cant say enough good about caliburn. The only thing I can hope for is they come out with a caliburn extra with a bit bigger pod and larger battery - then I am sure my other gear would all be in the drawer. These are great simple, easy to use, and dependable. I have been using the same pod for 3 weeks with no decline. The cap is a little tight when new take it on and off a few times and it will loosen up a bit - you don't have to worry about these coming off in your pocket and they stay put. Good job Uwell

• Love

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Got a couple for the wife, she seems to like it pretty well. No idea how long a pod last yet but did have one that consistently spit back. It was just that one, ditched it and got another one out. No real leaking problems yet. Think she's probably gone through about 50 ml juice so far, using 2 different pods (2 flavors, both pretty dark tobacco).

kisianik

Jun 28, 2019
I started with one Caliburn and a few pods, and now I have 4 different colors.
I noticed that some like Black and Blue have loose, airy draw, and Pink and Grey are more tight and more satisfying.
And now I have about 20 or so prepped pods with different flavors (I place each flavor in small container to not get confused and labeled them) and I have around 200 new pods in reserve (and about 3 liters of Salts)!!!!
What surprised me is ability of burned pods to regenerate - I run by accident pod to dry ground, then add juice, leave it overnight and suddenly it flavors almost like new, no burned taste, that is incredible!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread