The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

UWELL Caliburn Portable System Kit

Discussion in 'Uwell' started by Uwell_Elle, Mar 7, 2019.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Northstar6

Northstar6 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 16, 2019
    I rarely see anyone mention this but it is incredible...you can run the thing dry by accident and get the nastiest burnt hit but then simply refill the pod and run it for another few weeks and it still tastes great. Amazing.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Uwell_Elle

Uwell_Elle Unregistered Supplier

May 14, 2018
    Thank you so much for that positive feedback! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our Caliburn, which we are quite proud of. We recently launched our Caliburn KoKo! Feel free to check it out on our website -> www.myuwell.com

3. GOMuniEsq

GOMuniEsq Self-Proclaimed Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2012
    Alberta, Canada
    @Uwell_Elle you should be proud of the Caliburn. It's the best pod system I've ever used. Clean flavor, compact functional understated design, informative but subtle LED feedback, and durable reusable pods. It's even better than the Vladdin RE! I just wish the power button was recessed to prevent pocket firing without the need to lock it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Uwell_Elle

May 14, 2018
    Hi! UWELL's quite proud of it! Thank you very much for that awesome feedback! Here at Uwell, we pride ourselves in knowing that we go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction when it comes to our products and customer service.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Somberness

Somberness Full Member

Feb 27, 2020
    I've been just filling to the 3rd line. There is a small line at bottom then a center line that goes across the entire pod and a small line near the top. It's the top one i fill too
    When i use 50/50 Salts from TBD my pods last 3 weeks. They recommend using low sweetener products in their pods at 50VG-50PG because high VG & high sweetener burns coils fast.

6. Somberness

Somberness Full Member

Feb 27, 2020
    I've been using the Uwell Caliburn for a month now and other than a bit of spitback when using high VG juice it's outstanding. This Pod is one of the best pods out there.

★★★★★

Good job Uwell

You should make a bigger version of the Uwell Caliburn with a 1000mAh Battery. Because i have to use two OG Caliburn's when I'm out for the day. It charges fast but needs a bigger battery.

I've heard many say they want the onn/off switch to be level with the body so it won't fire in pocket. I know 5 clicks turns it on and off but it's a complaint. I usually remember??

And if you could make an affordable $25 18650 Mod with an MTL RTA... I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

7. Uwell_Elle

May 14, 2018
    This item has been removed and is no longer available.