Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Make sure you close the air holes any time you open the tank (top or bottom). I even close the air holes when I am done with the tank for a few hours or overnight. Also, the coil really needs to be tight.

I have 2 of them and they aren't missing o-rings, I use both the premade coils and the RBA and they still leak a bit.

Amazing tanks, but they just leak IME. I wouldn't recommend a Crown to anyone that wasn't comfortable with a bit of leakage. Just a fact of life I have come to accept. None of my other tanks (excluding maybe RDAs) leak at all.

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Make sure you close the air holes any time you open the tank (top or bottom). I even close the air holes when I am done with the tank for a few hours or overnight. Also, the coil really needs to be tight.

I have 2 of them and they aren't missing o-rings, I use both the premade coils and the RBA and they still leak a bit.

Amazing tanks, but they just leak IME. I wouldn't recommend a Crown to anyone that wasn't comfortable with a bit of leakage. Just a fact of life I have come to accept. None of my other tanks (excluding maybe RDAs) leak at all.

I've read other people complaining about leaks on the Crown and it made me wonder if all the tanks aren't built the same because I've had a Crown for 2 months now and never had a leak. I never close the air holes when filling it either.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I've read other people complaining about leaks on the Crown and it made me wonder if all the tanks aren't built the same because I've had a Crown for 2 months now and never had a leak. I never close the air holes when filling it either.
Could be. I bought both of mine less than a month ago. Maybe a bad batch?

Gfdeputy2

Account closed on request
Sep 5, 2015
New Hampshire or New Vapeshire
have had my Crowns for a few months & rarely leak also I disassemble my tanks once a week & rinse out I may get a little seepage moist but no drops or flowing liquid. only time I have had a leak was when what others said coil was not tightened enough or the RBA was not wicked correctly both being my fault

KBKLYN

Mar 20, 2015
brooklyn nyc
Im thinking this is just a bad batch. Various things that I have done stopped the leaking at least for a day. Then when I cleaned it I switched out the glass and noticed that the extra glass it came with doesn't fit. There is no rhyme or reason why this tank is leaking. I may buy a SS one instead. It seems like people aren't having good luck with the black tanks.

Does anyone have a suggestion? Should I give up on Crown? I use a Siegelei 75w

Hyperspace

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2009
Michigan
Im thinking this is just a bad batch. Various things that I have done stopped the leaking at least for a day. Then when I cleaned it I switched out the glass and noticed that the extra glass it came with doesn't fit. There is no rhyme or reason why this tank is leaking. I may buy a SS one instead. It seems like people aren't having good luck with the black tanks.

You might be onto something wrong with the black tanks I have a SS and never had a problem. Also some people say they only get 3 days on the Uwell coil and I've had mine in for 2 months so far and still working great.

Reactions: Gfdeputy2

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville

Uwell Rafale Subtank - $29.99

sparkky1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Nashville
Same coils and RBA as the Crown? I am assuming so, but can't find confirmation.

Anyone know?

I haven't seen or heard of an RBA section yet, I would imagine there still working on it, I have been told they have the leaking problem fixed on this one as well as anti spitback, top fill and a new Parallel Coil.

Reactions: BreSha6869

CyrilTAY

Nov 29, 2015
I'm using my crown for almost 3 weeks. Kept getting leaking issues from the airhole after refilling. (I always close the airhole when refilling) but the leak was only one time after refilling and after which was doing well. I'm also facing another issue with my crown. It's getting some sort of rust or stained inside the base. And my o-ring shrunk. Anyone else also facing such issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread