V2 ecig replacement

Status
Not open for further replies.

matrosov

Apr 12, 2019
Good morning. Glad I found this forum. I've been using V2 ecigs for the past year or so. The cigarette look a likes kind, with pre-filled disposable cartridges. Now that V2 is out of business I'm trying to find a close alternative in form factor and taste to their v2 red cartridge. I've tried the replacement cartridges by MIG but taste is not so much and my understanding MIG has dodgy reputation. Have tried vuse ciros and taste is just too horrible. Are there any good reputable brands that I should look for. I am looking at simple stupid set up of a cigarette look alike battery and a pre-filled disposable cartridge refills that I can readily acquire online.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Last edited:

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Are you absolutely set on a cigalike with disposable cartridges or would you be open to a pod system that doesn't look like a cigarette but is user-refillable?
JUSTFOG-MINIFIT-Starter-Kit-370mAh_1-600x600-768x768.jpg

matrosov

Apr 12, 2019
The cig look alike would be a first choice but if the pod system is easy to use, compact and not overly complex in terms of mods electronics etc etc I am willing to give it a try. With disposables I like the idea of little user input and level of care in terms of handling refills having them getting lost, spilled all over the place and then getting ingested.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Give Smokeless Image's Volts a look see. They were my first starter kit. I haven't used one in several years as I moved on to the larger battery devices about a month after I quit smoking with the Volts.
Smokeless Image: Electronic Cigarettes | Smokeless E-Cigs

voltkit_02.jpg

Smokeless Image sells both empty (blanks) and pre-filled cartos. Their e-liquid selection is rather limited. My guess is your V2 Red is a tobacco flavor. "Red" usually indicates there is a hint of cinnamon undertones in the tobacco flavor. You might want to try "Cinnamon tobacco" by EC Blend. (Read the reviews)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread