V3-eGo-Twist-Kit vs Ego C kit ,should i buy one of these ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

julea

Jun 21, 2013
dartmouth, n.s.
Hi, i am trying to find a good kit for my wife / partner but i am really getting confused. I have spent two days off and on visiting websites and watching you tube videos. I think i want an ego twist but i can not really find it in Canada. The reason is i want something simple but semi small for her since she just wants to smoke and not have to worry about a lot of complicated stuff.

I am looking at these
V3 Vapors Premium Electronic Cigarette

Electric Cigarettes | E Cigarettes Canada | Buy Electronic Cigarettes
I think with the ego c i could just buy a twist battery as well.?

Any other recommendations would be appreciated,where or what to buy in Canada ?
thanks julea:)

First off I should say that I don't live in Canada, however the first thing I would tell you is that in my experience buying e-cig stuff for someone else doesn't really work out. Just like with any other method for quitting the analog cigarettes, someone has to really want to quit them. If your partner doesn't really want to quit, then you will only be wasting your money. Perhaps you should get your partner involved in the buying process. With all of that said, the twist battery is a good choice, it allows you to dial the flavor and vapor to your liking, everyone is different in what they like.

julea

Jun 21, 2013
dartmouth, n.s.
Hello, thanks for your reply, she is really interested in vaporing, granted i am pushing her some, but she knows it will save lots of money we hope and get rid of ciggy smells etc... I show her everything i look at pretty much, that is why i am not looking for a big setup and something semi simple but reliable. that is what she wants.:)

First off I should say that I don't live in Canada, however the first thing I would tell you is that in my experience buying e-cig stuff for someone else doesn't really work out. Just like with any other method for quitting the analog cigarettes, someone has to really want to quit them. If your partner doesn't really want to quit, then you will only be wasting your money. Perhaps you should get your partner involved in the buying process. With all of that said, the twist battery is a good choice, it allows you to dial the flavor and vapor to your liking, everyone is different in what they like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread