V4l needs your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

incantius

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2011
tennessee
2. I don't have any complaints yet, but I do understand you are out of some of the juices on a regular basis?? Again, I've had no trouble as the one juice I've ordered is in stock, but if it's an ongoing issue you are probably already working on it with your manufacturer or supplier, but if not, turn up the heat on them?
this is due to the FDA and customs unfortunately. but V4L is beating down the door...the government moves like pond water (or molasses going uphill in wintertime you pick lol :D)

Macks

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Illinois, USA

blight231

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Oregon
1. Speed and accuracy of orders. They ship fast and well ! ( I think the customer service part has been nailed :) Also they are very attentive to what the needs of their customers are especially here on this forum. That's what will keep them in business.

2. Stock availability and shipping costs.

3. PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA! I would pay 3 times for Batts, Cartos, Juice made in the USA. I think it would help with the availability issues as well. It's always been the only thorn in my side for V4L.

LOVE YOU GUYS AT V4L !

Macks

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Illinois, USA
3. PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA! I would pay 3 times for Batts, Cartos, Juice made in the USA. I think it would help with the availability issues as well. It's always been the only thorn in my side for V4L.

LOVE YOU GUYS AT V4L !

Can't say I agree with you there. I would love it if everything was manufactured in the US, but if my expenses tripled I would be done with vaping for sure.

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
this is due to the FDA and customs unfortunately. but V4L is beating down the door...the government moves like pond water (or molasses going uphill in wintertime you pick lol :D)

I believe you meant to say, "pond scum." :D

PRODUCTS MADE IN THE USA! I would pay 3 times for Batts, Cartos, Juice made in the USA. I think it would help with the availability issues as well. It's always been the only thorn in my side for V4L.

:D Hey Blight, you wanna pay my next 6 months' utility bills too? C'mon, dude, you've got the dough, help a gal out here! :laugh::2cool:

Can't say I agree with you there. I would love it if everything was manufactured in the US, but if my expenses tripled I would be done with vaping for sure.

Sadly, I must agree with Macks.:(

blight231

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Oregon

I can't say I wasn't exagerating. My point is I would pay more for american made products. Especially if it solved some stocking issues and it means MORE GREAT JOBS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ! (Hey macks they Are in illinois ;) )

EleanorR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2011
Treasure Coast
I can't say I wasn't exagerating. My point is I would pay more for american made products. Especially if it solved some stocking issues and it means MORE GREAT JOBS FOR PEOPLE LIKE YOU ! (Hey macks they Are in illinois ;) )

I guess this means you won't be paying my utility bills, either . . . :( ;)

A few month ago we did something similar to this. We are asking three questions. I will randomly choose a responder and send them a $25 gift certificate

1. Something that we do well

2. Something that you would like to see us do better

3. Something that you wish that we would carry

I look forward to reading your responses. We take what our customers say very seriously. Please post honestly, I promise no one will get flamed :)

I am quite new to vaping (I received my Shorty Value Kit last Saturday (June 18th)) and have already placed another order for cartos and juice. THis brings me to:

1. Very fast service. From placing order to receiving was 3 days. Way cool!
2. More information on web site. I had the benefit of the friend who recommended saying "Yeah, you want that" and a post here on ECF explaining some of your products. Something like the battery specs would be fantastic.
3. As has probably been stated lots of times already: A DIY juice section! (I'm so looking forward to that!)

That's my two cents... (Three cents?) and thank you for asking.

A few month ago we did something similar to this. We are asking three questions. I will randomly choose a responder and send them a $25 gift certificate

1. Something that we do well
you guys are top notch on customer service and processing time on orders without a doubt!

inventory updates to the same mailing lists that all the discount codes go out to.. dont make us come to a forum to know when that long out of stock favorite flavor of ours is restocked.. some of us dont have the time to check here every day or two when we are waiting for something.

3. Something that you wish that we would carry
cases for the XL batteries that are the same style as the standard sizer cases, single sided instead of the double sided waaay too big cases that were being sold mid to late last year that held 4 xl batts but were so large they needed their own carry bag ;)

xaiver56

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Grand Prairie, TX
1.) Something you do well. Service of course, however I also believe your cartomizer quality cannot be beat, I have tried others and none stack up to yours
2.) Stock consistency, sometimes hiccups are unavoidable, but I have seen a few flavors I like disappear
3.) High voltage cartomizers and more VG cartomizer options.

Macks

ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2011
Illinois, USA
inventory updates to the same mailing lists that all the discount codes go out to.. dont make us come to a forum to know when that long out of stock favorite flavor of ours is restocked.. some of us dont have the time to check here every day or two when we are waiting for something.

You can subscribe to the stock updates thread, and whenever it is updated you will get an email. You can also follow the V4L Twitter feed.

antok

ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2009
East Bay, California USA
Hmm...

1. Very fast delivery, Excellent customer service, excellent juices and carts.
2. Amount of juice in the pre-filled carts. Mine have come pretty dry most times.
3. Higher voltage batteries and a reasonably-priced AC-USB adapter for the passthru's (I understand both are in the works already, yay!)
Also, I miss the perfume-shaped bottles. They're easier to use and they fit better in my storage! (Plus, I just think they look cool...)

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
1. Good customer service, fast response to problems, and good speed on shipping for the most part.

2. Keeping juice in stock. Not your fault, but its the one thing that makes it hard to still shop with you. All my favorites are gone. I will buy juice from you again once it comes in, but I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. I hope that the FDA stops messing with you and will give you your stuff back. That would be good for you and for us.

3. A mod. Nothing fancy. Maybe 14500 batteries that worked with such a mod. Fat Bat would be a good start though. And different juice sizes.

You guys are great. I know your having a tough time now, but I will always reccomend new vapors check you out, because I know that you guys take this seriously and your products work. Thanks.

Creniker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2011
Salt Lake
creniker,have you checked the v4l site lately? There's this nifty ECF forum tool called "subscribe to thread" where you can get an email everytime wader posts a stock update. I think a lot of the long-lost juices are back in stock.

Found that out shortyly after posting. I was suscribed, but it never was anything I wanted, so I shut it off. Fuigured sooner or later I would find out if there was some. I was right I guess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread