V4L Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick07

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
MS
On the National Relaxation day sale we were offered 20 percent off everything plus a free pass thru with orders over $100.00. I put a note on my order requesting a manual pass thru.

My total order was for $106.30. I received the 20 percent discount but the pass thru was not shipped. A note on the order said I needed to spend $100.00 to receive the pass thru.

I am assuming the person filling my order looked at the total price with the 20 percent discounted which in this case was $85.04.

Now if this is correct and a person needs to purchase an additional 20 percent of merchandise to qualify for the minimum then I have no problem with it, but it should be clearly stated.

I have used discounts on numerous occasions; and, after applying the discount the total order was under the required minimum but the discount was accepted nevertheless.

So fill me in here. Is there a new requirement that we have to spend an additional amount to cover the cost of the discount when the total order minus the discount drops below the required minimum order?

Sheesh. I am not even sure I understand this after reading it over.

Rick07

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2011
MS
Just give customer service a call. We will take care of it

Talked with Christi at customer service and she is sending the pass thru immediately. It is just as I thought the person filling the order looked at the total order AFTER applying the discount which made the order under the minimum of $100.00. Thank you Christi. You are a doll. And thank you Chadley........you are not a doll but a gentleman and scholar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread