V4L's WOW Triple Nickel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowerlady-8898

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2010
North Carolina
Hello everyone! I've been a member here, at ECF, since 2010. I was a former Vapor 4 Life customer, and now I'm searching all over the internet for an E-juice that is compatible to V4L's WOW Triple Nickel. I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Hello everyone! I've been a member here, at ECF, since 2010. I was a former Vapor 4 Life customer, and now I'm searching all over the internet for an E-Juice that is compatible to V4L's WOW Triple Nickel. I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not familiar with that juice. Just looked up Vapor4Life Triple Nickel E Juice (WOW). The description says it's a robust tobacco flavor with nutty undertones.

Have you considered doing DIY and trying to make something that comes close to Triple Nickel?

That might be your only option. I don't vape tobaccos. If I were you I would ask in the Random DIY thread which tobacco flavors offer a robust flavor and any other flavor notes you recall from Triple Nickel. There are many tobacco flavors. The nutty note could always be added later. There are several nut flavors in DIY.

:)

Koolkiz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
United States
Only place I seen this is here..https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiHgb3uyoTyAhUWbs0KHWZ0DKIQFjABegQIAxAD&url=https://www.apolloecigs.com/en/triple-nickel-e-liquid&usg=AOvVaw0gSuUhPSdg_jfapeo9nvr4 It is a Chinese e liquid and I'm sure you could mix it yourself very easy.

I'm not a fan of 555 but Hangsen years ago had a decent flavoring. It is also called State at some places. Bull city flavors has two flavorings. One is a SC and the other is a Inawera flavoring.

Last edited:

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
That's helpful. So Triple Nickel is Apollo’s version of the nutty 555 cigarettes.

Using 555 to search, I see there are several 555 clones on ELR and elsewhere. If @Flowerlady-8898 wanted to get into DIY.

There is also Flavor West Branded 555 Tobacco flavoring.

Per flavor notes on ELR:

555 is a sweet tobacco with hints of hazelnut that is sufficient on its own. We suggest you to add a hint of caramel and chocolate to sublimate this flavor.
Recommended percentage: 5 - 10% or 24 drops = 10% for 10ml
Tobacco flavors need a long maturation time. Give this product a 2-3 weeks steep.

Reactions: Koolkiz

SonnyCrack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2011
Florida
Hello everyone! I've been a member here, at ECF, since 2010. I was a former Vapor 4 Life customer, and now I'm searching all over the internet for an E-Juice that is compatible to V4L's WOW Triple Nickel. I have no idea where to start. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

555 is a pretty common flavor (Triple Nickel)..I doubt V4L was using a special mix - the flavor profile is super common. Just start looking for "555" in your google searches and read some reviews before ordering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread