Vamo case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I'm looking for Vamo case to bring along 3 of my vivi nova tank and batteries. Any 1 want to show me ur vamo case?

I havent found a good case for my Vamo yet. I just carry it in my shirt pocket (short style with 18350) and carry my juice and stuff in a small eGo case. I was hoping to find a holster to carry it in and cant find exactly what I'm looking for. Serenity Leather makes nice ones, but they have a backlog of orders they are filling right now and arent taking orders for new ones till they catch up.

VClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2011
Seattle
Couldn't find a lanyard that fit my Vamo so I made one myself out of stuff around the house.

Found that the belt holster for a 2xAA cell Mag-lite is a perfect fit for the Vamo (the black nylon one that came with the flashlight). To make it into a lanyard I put a few stitches up from the bottom about 1/2 inch and that keeps the buttons at a good usable position. Next I wasn't quite happy with how the whole thing tended to want to hang sideways (wouldn't be a problem when on a belt). Added a strip of 3/4 inch double sided velcro (soft side out) through the top of the belt loop and around the top of the vamo (covers and protects the display).

Except for adding the stitches at the bottom to keep the buttons from going down too far and possibly being activated by accident it's about as close to a perfect fit as I can imagine for a vamo (with kanger protank).

As for the lanyard part, I just used an old badge lanyard (wide neck strap style) and attached with some macro-may cord.

Hope this helps or at least gives you some ideas that are useful.

ThunderPumpkin

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2013
South America
I use an eyeglasses case and it works quite well. It's a fairly narrow one, but it fits the full-length Vamo (with an 18650) and 2 Mini Vivi Nova tanks (3 would fit if I removed the drip tips and put them elsewhere in the case). You could easily switch one or more MVNs out for 18350s.

These cases are normally very solid and not expensive at all.

Spike64

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2013
Michigan
I use an eyeglasses case and it works quite well. It's a fairly narrow one, but it fits the full-length Vamo (with an 18650) and 2 Mini Vivi Nova tanks (3 would fit if I removed the drip tips and put them elsewhere in the case). You could easily switch one or more MVNs out for 18350s.

These cases are normally very solid and not expensive at all.

Would you happen to have a pic of that case? My eyeglass case wouldnt come close to fitting a full length Vamo, much lass the tanks. Thanks.

BdMoore85

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2013
Norman, Oklahoma
I have a vamo as well and am getting a provari next week and have been wondering what people use for them? I have a large evo carry case and vamo won't fit ifmimhave anything else in it, and it barely fits like that so defeats the purpose of the case, which I just use for carrying my carto tanks and dither delivery devices and go-to juices

Heavyrocker

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2012
Toronto,Canada
I got this at canadain store in Toronto Canada 7 bucks.. IMG_0111.jpg

steeledragon78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2013
Owasso, OK, USA
since i picked up my second vamo i wanted a good case too, Vapor Kings in Tulsa had this The ULTIMATE e-Cig or Mod carrying case. i have seen these on a couple of medical supply places as diabetes supply carriers. i can confirm it will hold 3 vapeonly bcc's and a vamo with room for atty heads and driptips in the little black bag, i put 3 10ml bottles and a spare 18350 case in the mesh pocket. i even can fit the tin my vision eternity came in just above the pocket with room for a small baggie of qtips and vape towel. the price is nice too. even fits in the front pocket of my laptop bag without crushing anything inside

Draculeos

Jun 4, 2013
McAllen, TX
In the school supply section of my local WalMart, they have some "pencil cases" in different sizes. Soft cases that run about 4 dollars that have a zippered upper and lower section so you can place a MOD, 2 Ego type devices and lots of juices and a charger/batteries.

In the same section, they have hard cases with a lock from Vaultz. These are nice too and have sections inside that are elastic that can hold batteries and tanks.

This is in the front of the store, not where the pens and pencils are. They have the seasonal stuff or the back to school stuff in the front of the store. LOL just seeing all the pens and pencils makes me want to go back to elementary school. :)

The Vaultz cases are almost like this one, they are 9.99 and don't have the handle.

They measure about 9 inches long, 10 inches wide and about 3 inches deep.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaultz-Protective-Medicine-Case-1-Pk/13864190

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread