VAMO Repair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I bought a VAMO V3 from MyVaporStore and the second day of use it stopped working. First, just by putting on an atomizer the center pin got pushed down too far and it wouldn't work anymore. On a side note, I usually have to push the button five times over and over to get it to turn on or off. That's not very handy, to say the least. And by the way, the user manual says nothing about the fact that you can only screw attachments on half way or the unit will self-destruct. This thing has really been a disappointment!

If those two issues could be fixed I would still want to use it, though. I can't find mention of where to have it repaired and I believe they're made in China, so I don't know...?

edit: MyVaporStore has contacted me and offered to repair/replace my VAMO. Question answered and issue resolved. Thanks for the excellent customer service, MyVaporStore!

Last edited:

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
I hate your having those problems with both the Vamo and with Myvaporstore. I have heard many posts about the Vamo being a bit problematic, and as soon as I leave this post, someone will tell me they have three that have been perfect. Let us know how it goes with that vendor. I have ordered from them in the past myself, but havent had to test the "return thing" yet. Good luck.

Now I find that the USPS label (PDF) attached to their email message is not really attached after all. I don't know what's going to happen yet, but I'll keep everyone who views this thread informed until the whole thing is done.

edit: Myvaporstore has contacted me again and successfully sent the USPS label file - it's very professional of them to pay the shipping! Assuming the end result will be good I am impressed overall with Myvaporstore and their customer service!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread