Vamo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows it going everybody I have only been doing this now for about a month and talked my wife into it about a week ago. Very happy to get rid of all the stinkies. Quick question I wanted to order the vamo. Is the vamo from fasttech the v2 with the upgraded spring and menu option eight and is fasttech a reliable site. Is it the same vamo as everywhere else. Thank you for all the help.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Yes it is. Also has a larger rubber washer to prevent shorts. Here's a great kit with quality charger and batts.
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1411/10004394/1359402

Discount Code CPASTE13SPRING for 5% off

Have ordered from them and they are reputable. Friend ordered a cheap PV and it was DOA. FT replaced it with no questions asked.

Docholliday666

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2013
Lawndale, Ca

VapRLady

ECF Veteran
Iz neither a Sir or a Ma'am....just an ole guy/ geezer in T-Shirt and Jeans. Thank you for the compliments AND the Likes. You yourself are a cool dude and I LIKE you :thumbs:

You Sir, are a Squirrel of a Guy....

I have ordered form Fasttech and some orders come quick, my current order is a bit slow, but I have confidence it will be here soon, they also have a return and warranty policy, which many overseas sites lack.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
FT is in competition with another Chinese Vendor and the only diff was CS. Thankful and grateful that's why FT is so very focused on CS. He saw the opportunity and gave us what we needed- great prices, quality gear (at least "most" of it) and, most importantly, CS. My only fear is he becomes too busy/ confident and loses that focus on CS.

Yes it is. Also has a larger rubber washer to prevent shorts. Here's a great kit with quality charger and batts.
$53.33 Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic CGR18650CH 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Have ordered from them and they are reputable. Friend ordered a cheap PV and it was DOA. FT replaced it with no questions asked.

That is the kit im going to order

$53.33 Vamo-Vivi Stainless Steel Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic CGR18650CH 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Are these batteries unprotected like everybody says you need for the vamo

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
That is the kit im going to order

Outside of China the batts+ charger are prolly worth approx $40 so the Vamo is really only costing about $13.00. Shipping is also quicker cuz FT is located in Hong Kong and the mail doesn't go thru the overwhelmed Beijing terminal. Tracking is bizarre to say the least. You won't have real tracking until it hits the U.S and it will appear as if it's stuck in China Customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread