Status
Not open for further replies.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    Ive been looking for the vandy vape jackaroo mod the past couple weeks and its sold out everywhere. Does anyone know if its just out of stock because of the supply chain issues from China or is it out of production? I love the American Eagle panels and I want one bad lol. Thanks everyone in advance.

They've been hard to find for over a year now. I came across a place that had a few for sale this week, but I have to find it. If I do, I'll PM you the link.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    Ive been looking for the vandy vape jackaroo mod the past couple weeks and its sold out everywhere.

Since reading your post I've done some searching. The Vandy Vape Jackaroo Dual 18650 188W mods are available from several vendors - at least 2 in the US and 1 in the UK. One vendor even has FREE shipping on orders of $50 or more and has 2 different colors available. Another of the vendors has a total of 66 Jackaroos In Stock, in 6 different colors (verified this with the vendor by phone). The third one has 4 colors available. None of them have the American Eagle available now though.

But, there is some very good news! If you'll PM me, I can tell you what vendor will have 4 American Eagle Jackaroos available very soon on their website. They are being transfered from a few of the company's 8 brick and mortar locations...to the location they ship from to fulfill online orders. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread