Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I feel u on that....there's new stuff everyday.....
I just wanted a red tank with good flavour production (and it fit the bill)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Yup... just bought the V2 in blue for the same reasons. My V1 hasn't leaked, though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
Just got mine a couple days ago. It is awesome! I've barely put it down since I got it.
15020414091130.jpg

Attachments

• 15020414091130.jpg
    15020414091130.jpg
    204.1 KB · Views: 58

Bosco

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2012
San Antonio
I got a V2 in the mail yesterday. Slapped 2 pre-built coils in it (didn't do a great job of it), wicked it and have been vaping away ever since. The flavor is really good. Personally, I taste a big difference between the 2 and 6ml tank. 2 is much better, imo. But, yeah . . . .it's a guzzler so 2ml is more like a cumbersome dripper with a really deep well than a tank. Definitely getting a little seepage out of the base - not terrible but it's definitely there. Initial impression - my favorite aspect other than the flavor is the airflow control. Closed by one click, I get a notable ramp up in flavor and an ever-so-slightly restricted draw. I like it better than wide-open so far. With 2 clicks closed it makes me wonder if MTL might be a possibility with the right build in place. For the price, especially, I dig it.

edit - I tried MTL with a 510 drip-tip and single coil build . .nah. Too airy.

Last edited:

Highwayman

May 24, 2017
Ive had my v1.1 for nearly 3 weeks, have the leak issue and raised a warranty claim.

Vandy vape's "Sally" was very helpful and prompt on reply. After me having a bit of an issue with obtaining a receipt, she asked me for my details and said thy will send out a replacement...however, is this not a fault with the earlier models only?
Ive read the above post by Vaperx, could your issue be with wicking or are the V2s just as bad?...

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk

Highwayman

May 24, 2017
Dude, thats excessive! I would double check your wicking it right, dont scrimp on the cotton. If youre a seasoned builder and have checked the tutorials then...file the claim! ;)

I might get me a reload for 7 quid :/

The leak ive been experiencing is more like a dribble just moistening around the 510 and base ;)

Last edited:

johnnyelevator

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
long beach, ca
Dude, thats excessive! I would double check your wicking it right, dont scrimp on the cotton. If youre a seasoned builder and have checked the tutorials then...file the claim! ;)

I might get me a reload for 7 quid :/

The leak ive been experiencing is more like a dribble just moistening around the 510 and base ;)
Cool. That was my first wick. It's due for another. I'll try stuffing a little more in the wick holes.

Reactions: Highwayman

Vaperx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
All to do with the wicking. The juice well is very large on the deck. No point in thining the cotton leads. That will cause the seeping and leaking 100%. I decided to try a nice 4mm single coil SS Clapton and the the Flav has been amazing. Cotton is nice and tight within the coil. I just fluff the cotton and don't comb it out. No seeping or leaking todau. I've been trying my SMM, OBS Nano and Kylin the last few days.

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Vaperx

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2016
What's the verdict on the SMM?

Sent from my SM-G800F using Tapatalk
I've had the SMM for about a month. Love the tank. Was my go to strictly for 2 weeks straight. Never used anything else. I like the Kylin for the size of juice it can hold. It's a great tank also. Still though for a single coil tank the SMM gets the nod. Obviously the Kylin will excel in dual mode.

Sent from my Galaxy S8

Reactions: Highwayman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread