Not open for further replies.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Posted this in general forum, wanted to get your thoughts as well

I'm just shooting in the dark here, and this may have been covered before...

I'm wondering if there have been any sort of class/ meets to educate anyone that may be curious about vaping? Like an open to the public meeting. Ideally you would have several steps of upgrades from cig a likes to reos and all the in between to explain exactly what they are and do and allow people to try them, and maybe have stuff ready to place orders. I mean there are "parties" like this for purses, makeup, Tupperware, food items, and so on and so forth.

So wouldn't something like this be a great idea for a company to take on to make more money and educate the public and smokers on what to expect from e cigarettes etc?

I'm just curious because there is no b&m within a two hour drive for me, I'm sure its the same for a lot of people. If it wasn't for the mall kiosk guy I wouldn't even know what an e cig was (thankfully I didn't get dragged into that scam lol) but it was an eye opener that the option was even out there. Supposedly only 20% of people in America smoke but I can tell you in my county that number is probably a lot closer to 40-50% or more.

Thoughts?

By the way sorry for rambling, and I'm not talking about opening a business just was curious about people's thoughts

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
I used to have a boss who's wife would go to people house to sell them "Adult Entertainment Products". From what she described, they were pretty much Tupperware parties, but with other items instead of Tupperware. Mostly housewives, soccer moms, etc.

I offered to be in the catalog as the "Get-Drunk-and-Settle-For-Less" option, but apparently that line was pretty long.

A vape class, would be ok, especially since it can be overwhelming if one is just looking for a cigalike and gets all these terms thrown about.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
I know of three vapers here where I am, but when we were in Hawaii, I saw them all over. It was kinda crazy!
We've got a local vape shop here in town that I haven't been able to get to yet, just due to them being on the side of town were never in, and the hours they're open are too damned short... Maybe I can get out there and see if its a decent place... (I do know that they're a Halo reseller though, so maybe there's hope!)

One of the things that really sets me off, is you go to the new members forum, and folks that CLEARLY are brand new to vaping getting advice to buy mechs and to go subohm. That's one of the things I love about this forum, is we're actually giving usable advice to the new folks.

I think a Google hangout is a great idea!

Tapped out on a phone... I think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread