vape dudes 1000 mAh kit vs twist or spinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I’ve been vaping for just under a week and so far so good! I started out with the eGo 650 mAh w/CE4 blister pack from MyFreedomSmokes but I’m ready to get a bigger battery. I was contemplating getting a kit with a couple of eGo twists or Vision spinners but I came across a 1000 mAh eGo kit from Vape Dudes (https://www.vapedudes.com/Ego-tank-System-1000-mah_p_41.html) that comes with a few samples of e-liquid for right under $40. The blister pack I bought is a VV so I don’t have any experience with a non-VV battery, and I do like the ability to turn it up a little with a couple of my juices.… does anyone have any experience with the Vape Dudes kit? Is it worth it or would I be better off to spend the extra $20 or so on the twists or spinners? Also, if that is the case, which would you recommend, the eGo twists or Vision spinners? Thanks!

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Going from VV to set voltage would be a step in the wrong direction. I own both Spinners and Twists and prefer the Spinner cuz:
it's 1mm wider than the Twist but shorter than the Twist
has easy to read voltage markings
has a wider knurled dial for easy voltage adjustment
Twist Dial
View attachment 215405

Spinner Dial
View attachment 215406

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Alright, another question. Which clearomizer would you guys recommend with the kit? Should I try a couple of different ones?

Hi definitely. There is a lot of trial and error when you first start vaping. I always recommend people buy as many delivery devices (the things on top that deliver the juice to the heat element to be vaporized) as they can afford to find what works for them. The battery is just the power source. You can have the most amazing battery it the world, but without a good delivery system your vape can be as bad as a cig-a-like from the gas station.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I'd go for a T3 (or MT3) and an Itaste 16, so you can try both bottom and top coil devices. They do vape a bit differently, and it's all about finding what you like, not what I like :toast:

Excellent! Thank you very much for the suggestion! Thanks to all of you wonderful people here at ECF! You have all been amazing and I look forward to the day when I can contribute and maybe help out some noobs myself! (I'm imagining a nice breakfast stout in those mugs... I bet they would go well with some nice creamy caramel juice!). Cheers!

Johnny Skillish

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2013
Rhode Island
I’ve been vaping for just under a week and so far so good! I started out with the eGo 650 mAh w/CE4 blister pack from MyFreedomSmokes but I’m ready to get a bigger battery. I was contemplating getting a kit with a couple of eGo twists or Vision spinners but I came across a 1000 mAh eGo kit from Vape Dudes (https://www.vapedudes.com/Ego-Tank-System-1000-mah_p_41.html) that comes with a few samples of e-liquid for right under $40. The blister pack I bought is a VV so I don’t have any experience with a non-VV battery, and I do like the ability to turn it up a little with a couple of my juices.… does anyone have any experience with the Vape Dudes kit? Is it worth it or would I be better off to spend the extra $20 or so on the twists or spinners? Also, if that is the case, which would you recommend, the eGo twists or Vision spinners? Thanks!

Looks like a great deal! I paid $30 MORE for mine somewhere else and got 2 900 mah ego batts.

It was my very first purchase and they both still work great so...it's all good I guess.

Good luck with yours! :vapor:

-JS

szesmoking

Moved On
May 31, 2013
China
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

szesmoking

Moved On
May 31, 2013
China
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

szesmoking

Moved On
May 31, 2013
China
  • Deleted by Unforeseen

IMFire3605

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2013
Blue Rapids, KS, US
Another alternative to the T3/MT3 would be the Evod, which is a mix between the T3 Model and the ProTank coil assembly combined, along with like stated an IClear16, 30, Vivi Nova, or other top coil to experience the difference between bottom coil (cooler vape) and top coil (warmer vape), then once you figure you vaping temp likes, move along to similar designs. Also, get a couple 510 dripping atomizers and couple drip tips, these work well for juice sampling to have in your arsenal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread