Not open for further replies.

Cullin Kin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 28, 2014
The 3Oh!3, Colorado
www.youtube.com
Do you want to store at home? Or do you want something portable? There are many 'vape racks' that have various hole sizes for different mods, tanks, juices, etc. Use de googliez and search 'vape racks' or 'vaporizer rack' or 'vape mod rack.' There are some really cool ones.

If you are looking for a portable, there are many pouches, cases, bags, etc. Personally, I use a case and I have a book shelf cleared out at home for all things vapor. :)

numbskull

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
SoCal
I have a small case I use for travel. I'm looking for more of a home storage option but I don't have much space to display my stuff other than a small stand that holds six mechs (only have 3 use the other slots for extra attys) I have a bunch of tools, assorted wire and wicks, spare parts for my mods and attys etc... thats why I was thinking of a tackle box or art supply box. Maybe once I get a bigger place I'll be able to get a nice Vape rack :)

Cheers!

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
After two years of vaping, I have ended up using a converted mini-laptop carrying bag by Swiss Gear. It has three zippered pockets and a shoulder strap and two smaller hand grip straps.

It is large enough to carry almost all of my gear: Mods, multiple types of tanks, juice bottles, spare batteries and cartomizers, ohm meter, cotton/wire/RBA tools, whatever. It is my "vape bag".

SwissGearcomputercase1.jpg SwissGearcomputercase2.jpg

Last edited:

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
image_11844.jpg

I picked up one of these at harbor freight. I wasn't looking for something so big to be honest.. it's 16x20x10.5 hxwxd But it just looks so good, it has a lock for the top, it has a slide out cover for the drawers that also locks for carrying purposes. There are separators in a few of the drawers that i use for empty glass bottles for my diy, but up top I made separators out of balsa wood. It is perfect for my flavorings and bottles of mixed juice (30mLs standing upright glass bottles or plastic.) Atomizers, pvs, batteries, everything fits in this thing.

I paid 60 bucks with a coupon and some other deal, it's normal price is around 80.. but it's harbor freight, so you can probably end up getting it for like 36.99 at some point.

Attachments

• $_35.JPG
    $_35.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:

k702

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
lost wages, sin city, NV
Wow! That is such a cool piece. Gonna have to go pick up one of those. It looks wooden. Is it? Or is it just plastic? Is it heavy? Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is made from wood. It has metal corners so they don't get messed up. Mine is loaded down right now and it may be around 10 pounds.. Not really heavy, a little big, but worth the size imo.

vNistelrooy

ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Malaysia
image_11844.jpg

I picked up one of these at harbor freight. I wasn't looking for something so big to be honest.. it's 16x20x10.5 hxwxl But it just looks so good, it has a lock for the drawers and the top, it has a slide out cover for the drawers that also locks for carrying purposes. There are separators in a few of the drawers that i use for empty glass bottles for my diy, but up top I made separators out of balsa wood. It is perfect for my flavorings and bottles of mixed juice (30mLs standing upright glass bottles or plastic.) Atomizers, pvs, batteries, everything fits in this thing.

I paid 60 bucks with a coupon and some other deal, it's normal price is around 80.. but it's harbor freight, so you can probably end up getting it for like 36.99 at some point.

This is like the tool box the old man have to fix woody in toy story 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joe13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Very similar to the above photo, I use an old Gerstner oak tool box. It belonged to my dad, a two-pack-a-day smoker who died from a heart attack at 45. He got the toolbox when he graduated high school, and went to work as a machinist.

I can think of no better tribute.

Practically, the many drawers make it easy to organize all of the pieces and parts you accumulate. You can keep the stuff for rebuilding separate from atty parts, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread