The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by meldee, Jul 9, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. camaro73

camaro73 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
  2. Strings

Strings Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 28, 2014
    Manitowoc WI USA
    Don't recall if I ever posted this: will be making a newer version (my gear tastes have changed since I made it)

[​IMG]

Plan in the near future is to keep track of what juice is in what tank by using vapebands in matching colors

• Like Like x 2
  3. kathi17

kathi17 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Dec 30, 2013
    Stonington, ME, USA
  4. camaro73

camaro73 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2013
    Dallas, Tx
    Thank you!

5. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
    Just started, bought a tray for the eGo's and cartos. had old decorated wooden that the wife wasn't using & I conned her out of it for the extra tips and 1 dram LA bottles I picked up locally. using a shipping box that some of the DIY stuff I have been getting came in for base, VG, syringes, etc.

All I can say abt "The Ob's" set-up is HOLY COW, that's ALLOT OF STUFF!!! How the heck DO you keep up with it(a DB program)???

The little bit I've got is getting me dizzy now!!! Holy Cow!!!!!:shock:

6. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
    OH YOU ARE GOOD!! My hat's off to a MASTER! IF I were to try that with my "BOSS" I'd be looking for another residence (the space we have in our apartment is QUITE limited, and already spoken for and we still need more).

As it is she only gave me the thumbs up to vaping after I showed her the math on how much I could save over analogs in a year (I was ryo'ing at abt $3.50 p/pk a day), and besides she's been trying to get me to quit for 20 years now (she is a cold turkey quitter herself about 10 years ago, you can JUST imagine the hell I've been catching all these years):(.

I bow to the MASTER!!! :nun:

7. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
    A Brother P-Touch labeler, the kind that is hooked into the computer, works for my experimental juice bottles.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
  9. Cheetah

Cheetah Full Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Irvington, NJ
    OK, that one takes the prize for originality & cost effective planing, I love It (wouldn't try it myself or around the Wife) but VERY Kool!

10. Alter

Alter Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2013
    BC Canada
    I recycled a old computer desk after my wife kicked me off the kitchen table, something about nowhere to eat??? I shortened the top shelf and keeping the 3 little cubbies on the left side. Found a cork peg board at a garage sale, screwed it down onto the table. My juice holder is a old CD/DVD shelving that I cut, shortened and manipulated to suit my needs, also screwed down onto the table. The tall juice rack I made out of old cedar window inserts also sized to fit inside a 45 degree corner I have in the room and the rest is thanks to Rubbermaid. I took the glass from a old brass makeup table, put green felt underneath so I can put hot coils and have easier cleanups of spilt juice. I have several other nifty jobber builds mostly using Lego to hold various things and my Gumby, who's waving to all those who look.
    I do have to expand somehow since now I DIY juice and running out of nooks and cranny's to put stuff or maybe sell some off to make space.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  11. aikanae1

aikanae1 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 2, 2013
    az
    Nice. That looks really intense. If your getting into DIY wouldn't that replace some of the space your commercial juices are taking up (that's what I tell myself)? I think I see some open floorspace to the left of the desk still.

12. beez0527

beez0527 SQUONKAHOLIC Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 5, 2014
    Etna,OH
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.