Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

camaro73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
Dallas, Tx
www.facebook.com
10426836_10204087377013221_4306654553054746277_n.jpg 11081445_10204087376973220_3926491964273274461_n.jpg

Cheetah

Apr 8, 2015
Irvington, NJ
Just started, bought a tray for the eGo's and cartos. had old decorated wooden that the wife wasn't using & I conned her out of it for the extra tips and 1 dram LA bottles I picked up locally. using a shipping box that some of the DIY stuff I have been getting came in for base, VG, syringes, etc.

All I can say abt "The Ob's" set-up is HOLY COW, that's ALLOT OF STUFF!!! How the heck DO you keep up with it(a DB program)???

The little bit I've got is getting me dizzy now!!! Holy Cow!!!!!:shock:

Cheetah

Apr 8, 2015
Irvington, NJ
I started vaping about 12 months ago and used a small tool box to organise my vaping kit and juice bottles. As you'd expect, my supplies soon outgrew it..! (We live in a modest house, with a small kitchen, so space is fairly tight tbh.) So, storing my ever increasing "supplies" became a bit of an issue after a while...

My wife kindly "donated" a shelf of "hers" in a high kitchen cupboard for my toolbox and some extra vaping kit...which, yep, you guessed it, I soon filled and needed yet more space to accommodate, (according to my beloved,) "the trappings of my current fad"! lol

After much negotiation with "the boss" about the situation, I was eventually, (yet somewhat reluctantly,) awarded the elusive 2nd shelf, which was very conveniently situated in the same cupboard as the shelf I had already filled..! Happy days - everything's together in the same place! :2cool:

Somewhat unsurprisingly though, I soon filled that too...! *Gulp*

I began tentative negotiations for the remaining 3rd shelf in her cupboard, but was met with her now somewhat familiar reluctance to sacrifice the space for, "more of those silly little bottles!". :-(

Fastforward 6 months, and I now not only have the whole cupboard for my vaping supplies, but access to yet another WHOLE cupboard!! Howdthathappen...?!!

Easy! My darling eventually realised that vaping wasn't just a fad for me...and it actually, you know, it might be quite a good thing to try...?!

...Bless her! :p

OH YOU ARE GOOD!! My hat's off to a MASTER! IF I were to try that with my "BOSS" I'd be looking for another residence (the space we have in our apartment is QUITE limited, and already spoken for and we still need more).

As it is she only gave me the thumbs up to vaping after I showed her the math on how much I could save over analogs in a year (I was ryo'ing at abt $3.50 p/pk a day), and besides she's been trying to get me to quit for 20 years now (she is a cold turkey quitter herself about 10 years ago, you can JUST imagine the hell I've been catching all these years):(.

I bow to the MASTER!!! :nun:

Cheetah

Apr 8, 2015
Irvington, NJ
I agree. Trying to remember which color represents which flavor is a bit difficult. My simple solution was to type the names of my flavors into a text editor. I used the smallest font possible and then I printed it out on a sheet of paper. Cut out the names and scotch taped them to my cartos. Pic included below. It might not be the prettiest solution but it helps me keep track of different flavors I'm trying out. And if I decide to switch juices it's easy to remove and replace the labels. Hope this helps. Happy Vaping!

View attachment 116065
A Brother P-Touch labeler, the kind that is hooked into the computer, works for my experimental juice bottles.

Reactions: Mowgli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I recycled a old computer desk after my wife kicked me off the kitchen table, something about nowhere to eat??? I shortened the top shelf and keeping the 3 little cubbies on the left side. Found a cork peg board at a garage sale, screwed it down onto the table. My juice holder is a old CD/DVD shelving that I cut, shortened and manipulated to suit my needs, also screwed down onto the table. The tall juice rack I made out of old cedar window inserts also sized to fit inside a 45 degree corner I have in the room and the rest is thanks to Rubbermaid. I took the glass from a old brass makeup table, put green felt underneath so I can put hot coils and have easier cleanups of spilt juice. I have several other nifty jobber builds mostly using Lego to hold various things and my Gumby, who's waving to all those who look.
I do have to expand somehow since now I DIY juice and running out of nooks and cranny's to put stuff or maybe sell some off to make space.

44689199-a398-4009-811b-675a7ec01f5b.jpg

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Nice. That looks really intense. If your getting into DIY wouldn't that replace some of the space your commercial juices are taking up (that's what I tell myself)? I think I see some open floorspace to the left of the desk still.

I recycled a old computer desk after my wife kicked me off the kitchen table, something about nowhere to eat??? I shortened the top shelf and keeping the 3 little cubbies on the left side. Found a cork peg board at a garage sale, screwed it down onto the table. My juice holder is a old CD/DVD shelving that I cut, shortened and manipulated to suit my needs, also screwed down onto the table. The tall juice rack I made out of old cedar window inserts also sized to fit inside a 45 degree corner I have in the room and the rest is thanks to Rubbermaid. I took the glass from a old brass makeup table, put green felt underneath so I can put hot coils and have easier cleanups of spilt juice. I have several other nifty jobber builds mostly using Lego to hold various things and my Gumby, who's waving to all those who look.
I do have to expand somehow since now I DIY juice and running out of nooks and cranny's to put stuff or maybe sell some off to make space.

44689199-a398-4009-811b-675a7ec01f5b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread