Best Way to Organize Vaping Supplies & Juice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackl1sted

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
San Diego, CA
Thanks! :)

Actually, even if it were the case that I was considering that, because of certain...restrictions...I wouldn't be able to discuss it openly.

I would check with some local B&M shops and see what they think of selling them and ebay might be a good option. Or just make some up and put in the classified section on here? Not sure of all the restriction on this site so just throwing some ideas out.

EJAB

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2014
North Las Vegas, Nevada,U.S.A.
20140926_154218.jpg

My simple little set-up.

20140926_154501.jpg

Last edited:

aikanae1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2013
az
Thanks! :)

Actually, even if it were the case that I was considering that, because of certain...restrictions...I wouldn't be able to discuss it openly.

I think your best bet might be to get dealer status on ECF to begin with. I really like them. Esp the one with an area for a battery charger. Make one holding an ohm meter and rebuilding center (rack to hold tools) and attys + mods and it'd be unique. I tend to like clear stains. That could be customer choice (just a thought). But once on ECF, you can expand into at least 6 other venues that aren't restricted. The other avenue is wholesale but that requires apx 50% markup. Still do-able if overhead is low enough.

Last edited:

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
Last edited:

Frank Castle

Verified Member
Nov 19, 2014
Brownsville, TN, USA
This is my first one. It's really a rough draft for functionality made of plain plywood. If it proves to be functional I will make one out of better materials. In making mine I had to keep in mind that my wife and I use two different types of tanks, but we often vape the same flavors. That's why everything is lined up.

IMG_0665_zpsdcb97e9a.jpg

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
20 minutes to clear my dining table for Christmas. Trip to Di<k's sporting goods + $43 = 1 minute to clear it.

http://www.....ssportinggoods.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3997801 <-you know what to insert to replace the dots

In the right side of the picture you can see an open $10 Vaultz diabetic case from Wally World.
Small Plano box in it's left side filled with Provari accessories, drip tips & loose BVC's, batteries in cases on the right.

15967032330_4bbb628670_o.jpg

Last edited:

ganns1980

Nov 17, 2014
Cincinnati
Please let me know how it works out for you, I'm looking for a larger case as my 3 tray tackle box is now completely fi;;ed between my batteries, juices, atomizers, tanks, and different mods I have

Sorry it took so long to get back here! The boxes ended up being different sizes, but I really don't mind, I just keep the drawers behind the organizer instead of on top. Here's a link to the organizer Amazon.com - Acrylic Lipstick and Brush Organizer 8 3/4"w X 5"d X 3 1/8"h - Cosmetics Organizers

20150122_103216.jpg
20150122_103327.jpg
20150122_103344.jpg

The lipstick compartments hold a GeniTank Mega perfectly, a Kanger Subtank is too big to fit. 10ml bottles will fit in the compartments, the larger bottles will fit in the drawers (I change flavors so often I just keep them out). The larger compartments (where you see I have the Ballistix, Evod, and a cig-a-like) won't hold the MVP 2.0. The very bottom of the slot is slightly curved, so the MVP gets a bit stuck. I may upgrade the drawers if I need more space, but right now it works out beautifully!

Reactions: KC0YNU

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Sorry it took so long to get back here! The boxes ended up being different sizes, but I really don't mind, I just keep the drawers behind the organizer instead of on top. Here's a link to the organizer Amazon.com - Acrylic Lipstick and Brush Organizer 8 3/4"w X 5"d X 3 1/8"h - Cosmetics Organizers

View attachment 405878
View attachment 405879
View attachment 405880

The lipstick compartments hold a GeniTank Mega perfectly, a Kanger Subtank is too big to fit. 10ml bottles will fit in the compartments, the larger bottles will fit in the drawers (I change flavors so often I just keep them out). The larger compartments (where you see I have the Ballistix, Evod, and a cig-a-like) won't hold the MVP 2.0. The very bottom of the slot is slightly curved, so the MVP gets a bit stuck. I may upgrade the drawers if I need more space, but right now it works out beautifully!

I have two of those sets. They are much less expensive at places like TJ Maxx. I got the whole set, top and 3 drawers for about $16.00.

I've seen them in other places for about the same price as I paid. I agree, they are very useful. They are attractive, and keep things organized! :)

kathi17-albums-my-devices-picture302411-kathi1720140204-093135.jpg

This is a photo I took of one of mine, way back when I first started vaping.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread