Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
That's insanity! Didn't even know they had them that big. I need one.

It's called the Voltrove. Mark @ Voltrove has them for $80. I put it on my 4000 mAh lipo box and between the battery that last 2 days and the 25ml of juice I don't have to carry any extra juice bottles or extra batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
I have everything I need. Everything I want... well...

I thought I did. I was wrong
It's called the Voltrove. Mark @ Voltrove has them for $80. I put it on my 4000 mAh lipo box and between the battery that last 2 days and the 25ml of juice I don't have to carry any extra juice bottles or extra batteries.

If I didn't need smaller hardware I would definitely buy one. I've made a decision on getting a Vaporesso Tarot Mini for an easy 18650 mod I can pocket.

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I thought I did. I was wrong

If I didn't need smaller hardware I would definitely buy one. I've made a decision on getting a Vaporesso Tarot Mini for an easy 18650 mod I can pocket.

I'm in a wheelchair and carry my mod between my thighs while I push. If I was an able body and walked I very seriously think I wouldn't be carrying this mod and tank. The thing is just huge with the mod and tank together (it's big even without this tank). It is def not a pocket carry device by any means. You can tell that just by the size comparison with the TFV12. That's a big tank to begin with but sitting on top of the mod next to the Voltrove and it gets dwarfed by them.

I totally understand wanting to find a mod and tank that is smaller size.

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
I'm in a wheelchair and carry my mod between my thighs while I push. If I was an able body and walked I very seriously think I wouldn't be carrying this mod and tank. The thing is just huge with the mod and tank together (it's big even without this tank). It is def not a pocket carry device by any means. You can tell that just by the size comparison with the TFV12. That's a big tank to begin with but sitting on top of the mod next to the Voltrove and it gets dwarfed by them.

It's like my rx300 and I think yours even dwarfs mine. I thought having it would be fun with all the battery life.. Until I took it out the first time. Definitely an at home mod for sure. I think the Vaporesso Tarot Mini kit with the Vaporesso Veco will be a good fit for me and hopefully it will be here in a couple of days.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com

I'm in a wheelchair too sometimes, but now only to carry stuff I can't carry on my walker or rollator, so I can relate. I can handle my phone and a Pico or two on my rollator or in my lap. Or, stick them all in pockets.

Even if I could walk normally (that's months away), I would still want a mod that I could carry comfortably without hands.

Reactions: Wheelin247

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
It's like my rx300 and I think yours even dwarfs mine. I thought having it would be fun with all the battery life.. Until I took it out the first time. Definitely an at home mod for sure. I think the Vaporesso Tarot Mini kit with the Vaporesso Veco will be a good fit for me and hopefully it will be here in a couple of days.

Yeah, lipo I have does dwarf the RX300.

I went from the RX200s to the RX300. I loved having the battery life. Then I went away from regulated mods when I started building u regulated series and parallel mods and haven't wanted to go back to regulated mods since I looked into lipo mods.

Reactions: eastcoaster91

Wheelin247

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Lakeland, Fl. USA
I'm in a wheelchair too sometimes, but now only to carry stuff I can't carry on my walker or rollator, so I can relate. I can handle my phone and a Pico or two on my rollator or in my lap. Or, stick them all in pockets.

Even if I could walk normally (that's months away), I would still want a mod that I could carry comfortably without hands.

I was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident 10 years ago so I think it will be a little while till I walk again...lol. This mod def isn't one you want to carry in your pocket unless you like the feel of a brick in your pocket.

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, lipo I have does dwarf the RX300.

I went from the RX200s to the RX300. I loved having the battery life. Then I went away from regulated mods when I started building u regulated series and parallel mods and haven't wanted to go back to regulated mods since I looked into lipo mods.

I would love to build my own mod. I need to learn a little bit more about lipo batteries before I attempt it.

Reactions: stols001

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
I was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident 10 years ago so I think it will be a little while till I walk again...lol. This mod def isn't one you want to carry in your pocket unless you like the feel of a brick in your pocket.

That's one of my biggest fear's of riding. I've only had my license for 2 years and about 12,000mi of street time. Probably 20,000+ miles on two wheels on trails and that experience has saved me more than once on the streets. It's definitely not for everyone. Florida is by far one of the worst states I've driven in.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
That's not a tank...this is a tank..lol the small tank is a TFV12...just out that there for a size comparison.

The big tank is a Voltrove. 41mm diameter and 25ml juice capacity. Fill it in the morning and don't have to take a bottle of juice with me to work cause it will last all day...even while chain vaping.

8e2581e91f0e829034cc12f959db862f.jpg

I'm in a wheelchair and carry my mod between my thighs while I push.
Ok. That explains it. I was gonna ask how you could carry something so big.

Tonee N

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2017
Nevada
In the biking world a guy should never riding on the back of a motorcycle.... Unless it's a life or death situation. Hahaha
In NV it's ALWAYS a life or death situation.
Drivers "tap" back tires here.[emoji107]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Reactions: eastcoaster91

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
In NV it's ALWAYS a life or death situation.
Drivers "tap" back tires here.[emoji107]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
If anyone ever tapped my bike especially with me on it, I can promise it would be the last thing they ever did if I was able to get up. People here love to tailgate and pull out in front of you. Most of the time I'm on a Honda F6B which is one of the biggest motorcycles in production... Still don't see the bike.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
That's one of my biggest fear's of riding. I've only had my license for 2 years and about 12,000mi of street time. Probably 20,000+ miles on two wheels on trails and that experience has saved me more than once on the streets. It's definitely not for everyone. Florida is by far one of the worst states I've driven in.

Sadly, sooner or later, almost everyone will fall. Even guys with a decade of experience (and are solid riders, not just riders with bad judgement) will have a fall along the way. All you can do is dress appropriately (I hate road burn, and you can find flexible built in reactive gear), a good helmet (no, not total protection, but I'll take it anyway) and then just ride as aware of your surroundings as possible.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Sidecar for the vaping win!

I have really WANTED a motorcycle ever since I was a teen. I was an avid biker though (bicycles) and had enough high speed crashes to convince me that I DID not want to experience my first motorcycle crash, no thanks, no no no. In AZ, there are no motorcycle helmet laws (or bicycle laws) and I get that during the summer one would fry one's brains out but we do have a lot of "dual older residents" and I sometimes wonder if "Organ Donor" is the second rationale.... Being a motorcyclist in Tucson is an almost suicidal endeavor.

I did once manage to cut off a motorcycle *cop* (so he said, that wasn't my opinion :) ) and he gave me a ticket, in between lecturing me that he was "about to retire and didn't want to die." Since we were both traveling at approximately 3 miles per hour AND I could see I was *not* getting out of the ticket, this reply escaped my lips, "Well, if you're about to retire, I suggest getting a helmet."

To be fair to the cop, he didn't increase my ticket, but I didn't bother going to court to fight it either :lol:.

Now that the kiddo has grown, I've considered a motorcycle a time or two, but then I think about all the variables and since I'm vaping, maybe JUST returning to biking in some of the safer areas might be wisest. I don't want to shorten my lifespan now when I *just* quit vaping.

Anna

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
Sadly, sooner or later, almost everyone will fall. Even guys with a decade of experience (and are solid riders, not just riders with bad judgement) will have a fall along the way. All you can do is dress appropriately (I hate road burn, and you can find flexible built in reactive gear), a good helmet (no, not total protection, but I'll take it anyway) and then just ride as aware of your surroundings as possible.

I've had my fall. Unfortunately it was my fault and it hurt another rider in the process... And completely wrecked my dad's goldwing. I was blinded by the sun and mad a left turn in front of another bike. I feel horrible about it. He only had very minor injuries and just got a huge pay day by suing me. I hope that is the last I will ever come off of my bike and it's made me a much better rider because of it.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm glad you are both OK! Accidents are horrible, regardless of the vehicles involved. I count myself lucky not to have injured anyone in my car (that I know of), and I'm glad you both escaped without serious injury! The odds aren't good to never have a fall, I KNOW I'd have had several and my older brother rode a motorcycle briefly, (until his first fall). No one was hurt, but he came home looking like a different person. He sold the bike a few months later.

Anna

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
Sidecar for the vaping win!

I have really WANTED a motorcycle ever since I was a teen. I was an avid biker though (bicycles) and had enough high speed crashes to convince me that I DID not want to experience my first motorcycle crash, no thanks, no no no. In AZ, there are no motorcycle helmet laws (or bicycle laws) and I get that during the summer one would fry one's brains out but we do have a lot of "dual older residents" and I sometimes wonder if "Organ Donor" is the second rationale.... Being a motorcyclist in Tucson is an almost suicidal endeavor.

I did once manage to cut off a motorcycle *cop* (so he said, that wasn't my opinion :) ) and he gave me a ticket, in between lecturing me that he was "about to retire and didn't want to die." Since we were both traveling at approximately 3 miles per hour AND I could see I was *not* getting out of the ticket, this reply escaped my lips, "Well, if you're about to retire, I suggest getting a helmet."

To be fair to the cop, he didn't increase my ticket, but I didn't bother going to court to fight it either :lol:.

Now that the kiddo has grown, I've considered a motorcycle a time or two, but then I think about all the variables and since I'm vaping, maybe JUST returning to biking in some of the safer areas might be wisest. I don't want to shorten my lifespan now when I *just* quit vaping.

Anna
I've been on 2 wheels since I was 4 years old (now 26) either bicycle or dirt bike or street bike. I wouldn't change it for the world. I love the freedom. Florida also has no helmet law if you are over 21 and have insurance on your bike. We have had a crazy heat wave this summer high 90's with it being 116 with the heat index. 75% humidity makes it extremely hard to wear gear and ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread