Vape Mail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eastcoaster91

Aug 8, 2017
I'm glad you are both OK! Accidents are horrible, regardless of the vehicles involved. I count myself lucky not to have injured anyone in my car (that I know of), and I'm glad you both escaped without serious injury! The odds aren't good to never have a fall, I KNOW I'd have had several and my older brother rode a motorcycle briefly, (until his first fall). No one was hurt, but he came home looking like a different person. He sold the bike a few months later.

Anna
It took me a couple months to set my fears aside and get back one knowing I hurt an innocent person. It definitely changes the way you think. It's the first thing I think about when I go for a ride. I make sure I tell my parents and nephew I love them and say a prayer everyone makes it home safe.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I learned to ride from my dad. Started me out on a Little Indian (an original from late 50's or 60's he kept). No helmet laws, essentially nothing. Still, when my daughter was born, I decided my riding days had to end. Yes, there were a few times I would still go out, but only if I was using a friend's bike. Now she is grown up, but I'm a also little older and already had my middle age life crisis (OK, still there a bit) and I can't see riding again, especially with where I live. Still, I do get jealous when I see someone cutting right through the bumper to bumper traffic.

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Vici Meter.jpg

Reactions: stols001

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
There hasn't been any price increase surprisingly[emoji3]

Sent from my Samsung J5(6) using Tapatalk
No, but it has forced a lot of liquid manufacturers to stop selling pre-made nicotine liquid and start selling 50ml "short-fills" with 18mg/ml "nic shots" in a separate bottle. Great if you vape 3mg but complete rubbish if you want 12+mg.

Silver lining! I can't understand who comes up with regulations like that though. I've never even seen a 10ml bottle, smallest has been a 15ml. You have regulations on the size tanks you can use too, right?
Yep, a maximum of 2ml capacity. With the current fashion for 0.2Ω coils @80+W you're constantly filling the danged thing :-x

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Most of the time I'm on a Honda F6B which is one of the biggest motorcycles in production... Still don't see the bike.

I have seen accidents where people slammed into the back of either an 18 wheeler or a school bus...they claimed they "didn't see those" either. Either they were too busy looking at their phone to drive or they had their head up their :censored:.

• Agree
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread