• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape Meet: August 17 at 6pm at The Fowl Line

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Shado~

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
^-^-^5280^-^-^
Just bring your gear, like you would when going to hang out somewhere....gear, batts, juice, etc...:2cool:

We just hang out, eat, drink, vape, shoot the bull, etc.....you also get to sample different juices, check out other vapers different gear, ask questions get answers...etc

When there are venders, usually there will be drawings for door prizes, give aways, etc...

Just all around good fun with good folks.....:toast:

Looking forward to meeting everyone new...and seeing the regular gang...:toast:

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
Noob question - what is a Vape Meet and what do we bring? What can I expect? Really want to meet some fellow vapers and this sounds like it may be a great place to start.

Bring yourself, and your vape! We just hang out, yack, drink beer, etc. Since most of the planning is happening on Facebook, I don't know all the details, but we'll have some vendor giveaways. It's a fun time. The Fowl Line is vape-friendly, so we don't have to go outside to vape.

UPDATE: Pink Spot, Pirate Vapor Team, and Rhino vapes will be in attendance.

Last edited:

3percenter

Jul 18, 2013
Parker, CO
Just wanted to say thanks to the organizers, vendors, and fellow vapers who attended last night. Had a great time at my 1st vape meet. Thought I would post a pic of the loot I scored, and call out for other raffle winners to post pics of their loot as well. (yes, I know raffle is spelled wrong in the pic - too lazy to change it)

vapeMeet.jpg

Link to bigger pic: http://i.imgur.com/Cb5upcf.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread