• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

1st CoVapE Meet Oct. 9th, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
Your turn Scott Tenorman...come on with the bling!

I told you I would!

P1030010.jpg

P1030008.jpg

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Finally got my internet hooked up today, wanted to say thank you for everyone that made this meet happen. We were so glad that we made it to Colorado in time for it. My hubby is really enjoying his Inferno he won from Volcano, that was really awesome for them to come to meet and give away such amazing gifts. I am pretty shy but Atom, Whistle Pig and others made me feel right at home. What a great night.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Why thank you all very much. I've always been a sparkly glitter kind of guy anyway, so it fits me well. (please read with good natured sarcasm) Anyway, I think I'm going to send that to a smoker friend and try to get her off the cigs! It will fit a girl nicely :)

Paying it forward, could we ask for more??? REALLY? Thumbs Up!

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Finally got my internet hooked up today, wanted to say thank you for everyone that made this meet happen. We were so glad that we made it to Colorado in time for it. My hubby is really enjoying his Inferno he won from Volcano, that was really awesome for them to come to meet and give away such amazing gifts. I am pretty shy but Atom, Whistle Pig and others made me feel right at home. What a great night.

Well I'm glad you guys made it out! Hope you're getting settled in your new place and enjoying the crisp cooler weather we are having lol

Lisa B

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2010
Central City, Colorado
Well I'm glad you guys made it out! Hope you're getting settled in your new place and enjoying the crisp cooler weather we are having lol

Got my first taste of snow up here in Central City, I haven't been back to canada in 2 years so this was my first time in a winter coat for awhile...lol

AtomPunk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2010
Thornton, CO
Im sad I didnt make it, looks like you guys had fun!
I'll make it to the next one for sure!
Can we shoot for denver this time? lol

It's possible. If we do Denver, it will be south Denver. We do have quite a few people who come up from Colorado Springs so we want to make sure that the location is semi-centralized. We spoke about some ideas at the end of the last meet so we will see where we head from here.

Bahnzo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 21, 2010
Colorado
Looks like you guys had a good time...sorry I couldn't make it.

I haven't read anything about how the event was received by anyone not there specifically for it...or the location. Was there any issue with vaping there? I know there had to be questions by people who just happened to be there. I thought I read the management seemed fine with it...was that the case?

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
Looks like you guys had a good time...sorry I couldn't make it.

I haven't read anything about how the event was received by anyone not there specifically for it...or the location. Was there any issue with vaping there? I know there had to be questions by people who just happened to be there. I thought I read the management seemed fine with it...was that the case?

They set us up in a room inside the bar. The waitress that was serving us said the smell in there from our vaping was quite nice. She is a smoker, and we tried to convince her to start vaping that evening, but although open, she didn't take the plunge...yet. One of the things that came up when we were discussing where to hold the next one was that it DID go so well at the Fowl Line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread