Trev1138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Hickory, North Carolina
Hey folks,

I manage a Carrabba's Italian Grill in
Hickory, NC.

I want to have a private lunch for vapers. Think combination of meet & greet for vapers in the area plus great opportunity to enjoy a vape in public while having a great meal. I can provide the place and the food for FREE. Just need enough people to make it worth having. madvapes is nearby so if we can get a good crowd together, maybe we can get them to come out and show us some of their new stuff.

Just in the initial idea forming stage now. Looking for ideas to make this an event worth attending. Post or PM me with what day of the week you'd like it to be, and what I can do to get a bunch of people to come and make it a great experience for all.

Hickory is in western North Carolina about an hour from Asheville, Charlotte, Winston-Salem and Boone. 90 minutes from Greensboro as well as Greenville and Columbia SC.

Anyone interested?

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt

Trev1138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Hickory, North Carolina
Well those who are interested, inquire on your favorite threads. I need to get 10 or more to even think about it. I could handle as many people as could possibly come but im hoping i can get 20-30 at least. Im right next to the convention center and 6 hotels so Id like to someday have Vapestock or Vapercon size events here. But i just want a cool lunch with a couple vendors and bunch of vapers to start.

Trev1138

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Hickory, North Carolina
Probably but anyone is welcome to stop in anytime. I usually work Friday thru Tuesday and always love meeting vapers. I allow their use in my restaurant if I dont get hassled too much by other customers. Ive never had to tell anyone to stop other than idiots who use minis with red leds which look like analogs from 10 feet away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread