• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape meets in or around Tokyo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
Alright guys, we might as well start planning the meet. So far we have 4 people who are interested in participating.

Proposed day of the week: Saturday. (excluding Golden week would probably be a good idea)
Proposed places: Somewhere on the Yamanote line. Most likely Shibuya.
Proposed dates: April 26th...

So if Saturday is okay with everyone, please post a date you can participate on.

Last edited:

11cloud

Apr 4, 2014
Tokyo
Alright guys, we might as well start planning the meet. So far we have 4 people who are interested in participating.

Proposed day of the week: Saturday. (excluding Golden week would probably be a good idea)
Proposed place: Somewhere on the Yamanote line. Most likely Shibuya.
Proposed date: ?

So if Saturday is okay with everyone, please post a date you can participate on.

Would love to meet some fellow vapers. Im new to vaping and i really wanna know more.

I'd love to join up with you guys. I'll check to see if I got anything going on that weekend. I live in Yokohama. There is a Italian restaurant near my place friendly towards vapors(I got the owner and the chef hooked on e-cigs) if you guys ever want to come down my way but I'm down for meeting up in Tokyo.
Let me know.

kamatz

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
Tokyo
I'd love to join up with you guys. I'll check to see if I got anything going on that weekend. I live in Yokohama. There is a Italian restaurant near my place friendly towards vapors(I got the owner and the chef hooked on e-cigs) if you guys ever want to come down my way but I'm down for meeting up in Tokyo.
Let me know.
You are welcome to join, of course! The thing is - we have one participant from Ibaraki and going all the way to Yokohama might be a bit troublesome, we're thinking somewhere around Yamanote line and Shibuya seems to be on top of the list. That's like 30-40 min from Yokohama on Toyoko line?

Tasu Ichi?
300 yen beer boozer with no cover charge...
Wasn't it a standing bar? Prices sound great though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread