Vape newbie introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typeopositive

Jul 18, 2018
Hello,

New vaper from Ohio here. I've been vaping for a couple months now, and am looking forward to building my first coil. Recently bought a Tempest, Disgusier, and a coppervape. Only have a royal hunter rda at the moment though.

Anyway, looking forward to learning as much as I can here!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Advanced vapor Supply
Kidney puncher (I think)
Fasttech (if you are willing to wait)
Probably a bunch of other online vendors. Wire is usually much less expensive than premades.

And if it helps, RBAs tend to just be easier to wick, generally, than RTAs where wicking can be a bit more tricky. I mean, there's still a learning curve and all but it is a totally NOT unreasonable place to start. I'm sort of glad I DID start with RTAs, RBAs are a breeze now, but I really learned how to wick.

Best of luck,

Anna

Typeopositive

Jul 18, 2018
I definitely enjoy the fierce competition among the online vendors. Has driven prices down considerably over the b&m stores. But, you can't exactly compare to being able to smell/sample a juice on demand.

I'll check out those sites, it's funny the only vendor with fast in the name has slow shipping. ImI planning to stick with RDA's and eventually a squonk when I find an atomizer that comes with a squonk pin.

Since I've already got some 32g stainless, I'll buy some core wire and go from there. Thanks for all the wisdom!

Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
  • Useful
Reactions: stols001

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hello,

New vaper from Ohio here. I've been vaping for a couple months now, and am looking forward to building my first coil. Recently bought a Tempest, Disgusier, and a coppervape. Only have a royal Hunter RDA at the moment though.

Welcome - I had looked at the Disguiser because you can put a whole tank in there I think so I thought that was pretty cool. Have you used that one yet?

chellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2014
USA
Hello,

New vaper from Ohio here. I've been vaping for a couple months now, and am looking forward to building my first coil. Recently bought a Tempest, Disgusier, and a coppervape. Only have a royal Hunter RDA at the moment though.

Welcome - I had looked at the Disguiser because you can put a whole tank in there I think so I thought that was pretty cool. Have you used that one yet? I have a kanger topbox and I had looked at the neebox because the tank is inside but you could only that specific tank. The disguiser lets you use any tank,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread