Vape not in loungs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobel

Mar 26, 2019
Hey,
If i vape, it looks like the vapor produced by my vape stays in my mouth. If i try to blow out the vapor out of my nose, there will be no vapor comming out of it. So i think that the vapor only stays in my mouth and that i can only blow it out with my mouth. And by doing this it feels like im tasting the flavours as undamped in my mouth and then i swallow it in. Is it harmfull to swallow the liquid flavors that stays in your mouth from vaping? And if so, can i vape pure vg and swallow that in.

So in short:
Is it harmful to don't let the vape go to your loungs?(maybe it does but idk)
Can i swallow the flavours that stays in my mouth from vaping?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Is it harmful to don't let the vape go to your loungs?(maybe it does but idk)

No, of course not. Actually, with vaping, most of nicotine absorption takes place in your mouth and not in your lungs, so you're fine.
Can i swallow the flavours that stays in my mouth from vaping?

I'm not sure how you're vaping, exactly. You can just draw vapor into your mouth, hold it there for a while and exhale (think pipe or cigar smoking). I don't see how you would have unvaporized eliquid in your mouth from doing that. :confused:

Cooperant

ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2018
Hi Kobel,

There should not be a lot of liquid in your mouth. There may be too much liquid coming to your coil at once. Watch a Youtube video on your tank or ask somebody you know that also vapes to have a look.

Getting some liquid in your mouth is normally harmless. The ingredients in a good vape juice are food grade. Too much is not a good thing though. The VG will deregulate your bowels and nicotine and PG can cause irritation.

Your vaping style is different from mine. Do you like it? I vape MTL, that is mouth to lung. I draw vapor in my mouth and then breathe it in. Many people vape this way. Others draw directly into their lungs or DL.

Safety is a relative matter in vaping. Not black or white. Most people here will consider it in relation to cigarette smoking. Vaping is safer. Others will compare it to not inhaling any substances. Vaping is more dangerous.

Reactions: Jebbn

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
Sounds like an MTL draw without the followup inhale to take it into the lungs. This is perfectly fine. You are going to swallow anything left in your mouth regardless if intentional or not, and yes this is fine too. Yes you can vape straight VG with no problems. In fact pure VG (no nic) is safe enough to drink. It is fairly sweet tasting and might make you gain a few pounds if you drink too much, but otherwise it's harmless. Now if you drink too much at once it might cause some short term stomach and or bowel issues. These will go way once you stop drinking it.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Is it harmful to don't let the vape go to your loungs?(maybe it does but idk)Can i swallow the flavours that stays in my mouth from vaping?
Welcome and glad you joined.
Vaping is said to be 95% safer than smoking.
I would not worry too much about the amount of e liquid that you swallow in a typical vape session.
Might like to look at:
VapeWild Test Results

• Useful

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2012
sarasota,fl
I don’t really get how you vape but no it’s no more harmful to inhale the vapor than to keep it in your mouth before exhaling. As for the flavors don’t worry they’re not toxic and the quantities you have left in your mouth after exhaling are tiny.
Not so sure about that. If your totally keeping the vapor in your mouth and not into your lungs, it has to be safer.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread