Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jul 11, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
It is a hassle to return a defective product that I gave a detailed report on. They want you to send a video. Couldn't do that. More email exchanges and more delay. I have even offered to pay them for any cost if they find the product not to be defective. Had to reply again to their. "Have you sent it yet" No....I just asked you if I could send it. Their last response asked me to contact them through their facebook page where they could speed up the process. I have no idea why a business would do this to themselves. Issue an RMA # customer returns product. It doesn't need to be any more difficult​

Last edited:

paulc35

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2010
Mason,Wv
Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
vape NW​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Jul 11, 2016​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Website ticket system​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
It is a hassle to return a defective product that I gave a detailed report on. They want you to send a video. Couldn't do that. More email exchanges and more delay. I have even offered to pay them for any cost if they find the product not to be defective. Had to reply again to their. "Have you sent it yet" No....I just asked you if I could send it. Their last response asked me to contact them through their facebook page where they could speed up the process. I have no idea why a business would do this to themselves. Issue an RMA # customer returns product. It doesn't need to be any more difficult​
I want to add. In the emails back and forth with VapeNW. They opened every reply with I Am Sorry sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread