Vape pouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
It depends upon what items you need to carry; what size are the items? How many items all together?

That travel case you posted a link to looks too small to carry anything more than a couple of cigalikes and a small bottle of juice. Is that all that you need to carry?

Better option would probably be an Ego carrying case. They come in different sizes and have elastic bands and web pockets to secure and organize your stuff.
x2case_07.jpg
vapeandwires.jpg
vape-bag-large-capacity-travel-handbag-portable.jpg

You can also think outside the box. Many camera cases or mini laptop carry cases can be converted into a vape travel case.

E-liquids should be carried in a separate leakproof container. Changes in air pressure, temperature changes, and elevation levels can reek havoc on filled tanks/juice attachments.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Can I use this pouch for the vape? Did any try using vape pouch while traveling?

What type of items do you want to fit in it? Type of battery/mod, clearos or tanks, eliquid bottle(s), etc. would be helpful to know. We could have a better chance to recommend something that would actually work for your items. You could possibly use an eGo case as mentioned above, or you might need something thicker like a re-purposed camera case or pouch.

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
May not work for you but I use a hard sunglasses case lined with bubblewrap - it takes an attie on an iStick plus a spare iStick plus a 10 ml bottle of juice and a spare coil or two and a charging lead. It'll also alternatively accomodate a squonker and tank, plus a spare 18650 in a plastic case.

Depends on how long you'll be away and how much you need to carry I suppose, but that does me for a weekend and I can also charge the iSticks in the car.

The sunglasses case cost me 50p in a charity shop, the bubblewrap was free and it has survived quite a few drops BTW.

Alexbodman

Apr 12, 2019
virginia
It depends upon what items you need to carry; what size are the items? How many items all together?

That travel case you posted a link to looks too small to carry anything more than a couple of cigalikes and a small bottle of juice. Is that all that you need to carry?

Better option would probably be an Ego carrying case. They come in different sizes and have elastic bands and web pockets to secure and organize your stuff.
x2case_07.jpg
vapeandwires.jpg
vape-bag-large-capacity-travel-handbag-portable.jpg

You can also think outside the box. Many camera cases or mini laptop carry cases can be converted into a vape travel case.

E-liquids should be carried in a separate leakproof container. Changes in air pressure, temperature changes, and elevation levels can reek havoc on filled tanks/juice attachments.

Thanks I like this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread