• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vape shop part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Wonder if @TrollDragon wishes he did not give them away.now that he does not need a hundred watts.
No regrets at all, the nano was one atty that didn't work for me no matter what build I tried.

I'm still rocking my kayfun V4 as a daily driver and testing out a steam crave prototype MTL rig at the moment.
:vapor:

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama
No regrets at all, the nano was one atty that didn't work for me no matter what build I tried.

I'm still rocking my kayfun V4 as a daily driver and testing out a Steam Crave prototype MTL rig at the moment.
:vapor:
That"s what I'm implying,you would hit it different,less watts and not as hard.

You can try mine again,after my hands are cold.:D

the wind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 12, 2012
alabama

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
awhile back I tried my old set up.D3-nickel coil_stm.

Too restrictive for me now

That might be a good set up for mel:|
Too tight for me too. But, I can add a pile + coils + rbas with yours. Maybe we can build a protest sculpture out of them and weld it to the front door of the FDA

NolaMel

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2012
New Orleans
Idk, Wind… may need the STM/coil pile, and my stash of Atlantis coils plus tanks when my lungs get old(er) and decrepit lol.
Who knows? I was a DL vaper for years before settling back down to rdl/loose mtl. Although without the endless options of available new gear to covet, I may well stay where I am. Certainly blow through less juice

Reactions: the wind
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread