vape shops in winston-salem N.C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
can anyone tell me about some good shops in winston-salem nc...gota make a trip there soon and there is not a decent vape shop within 100 miles of where I live and gona have some time to kill while I'm there. thanks for any info :)
edit-actually there 1 good shop that I know of within about 70mi of me...mountain vapor in hendersonville n.c. nice bunch of folks to deal with! but selection is a bit limited

Last edited:

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Hey! King Vapes is the only one that I'm aware of! Cooks flea market has a booth from what I hear but they're only open on sat & sun. I've been to King Vapes several times & they have a nice selection of juice. Most of their pv's are Smok & they sale juice from the vapor room, ultimate vapor & one other place but I can't remember the name

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
Small world Vinny! I ran into a fellow vaper at work & apparently they've moved to a new location since the last time I was there. I've been meaning to go by but I haven't had the time lately. I can't wait to get by there & see!

Oh Jonescreek...make sure you check the store hours. I'm pretty sure they're closed sun & mon & the hours vary throughout the week but I believe they open at 10 most days.

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
I was unable to see their juice selection. I guess I'm the only person left without a facebook account...

I mainly order online now. Some vendors ship lightning fast. Nothing beats going into a B&M and looking around though.

They have a website too kingvapes.com but they have more of a selection in the store than they do online

Chimney34

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 1, 2012
I type that in and it takes me to their facebook page again. Oh well, looks like it's about time for a road trip!

Sure does! That's odd! I've been on the site several times. But if you can get to the store I'd go. Half of what he sales isn't even online. I can't wait to go check out the new store.

jonescreek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 14, 2013
WESTERN N.C.
Small world Vinny! I ran into a fellow vaper at work & apparently they've moved to a new location since the last time I was there. I've been meaning to go by but I haven't had the time lately. I can't wait to get by there & see!

Oh Jonescreek...make sure you check the store hours. I'm pretty sure they're closed sun & mon & the hours vary throughout the week but I believe they open at 10 most days.
hope they are open tomorrow...just got into town and there fb page says "closed until tomorrow"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread