The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape Stands

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by CosmicGopher, Sep 26, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CosmicGopher

CosmicGopher Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    I have a few mods...lol, box mods as well as regulated older tube mods. Needing a better vape stand, I went looking on the web. I wanted maybe a nice hardwood two tiered jobbie that would hold more of my tube mods. And found very few these days, when there used to be alot available. What I see mostly now are stands with cut-outs made of hard, sharp edged acrylic or other plastic...which look like they'd scratch or abrade my mods after awhile. Lots of places that had nice mod stands in 2013/2014/2015 are out of business now.
    I did finally find one mod stand I liked alot. While not hardwood, its of a tuff plastic material and the stand is modular, you pick and choose what type of holes and inserts you want. You choose the color also. Phil Busardo has a review video from 2013 on the tube. Company is still around and still making these stands. I ordered one, and thought a few folks might be interested in one also. Called the Revizer Stand (I ordered the Revizer5), and they are at Vast Vapor Stands in the US. A little on the pricier side but really nice stands.

2. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    Don't really have any use for a mod stand, I just line them up on my desk or bench. I do use an atty stand from Vapenut that holds 16 tanks/RDAs and I probably couldn't live without it. It is indispensable for holding my RDAs when I want to switch them out. The holes have rubber inserts that securely hold the attys in place, without having to thread them.

Glad you found something that works for you :)

3. CosmicGopher

CosmicGopher Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    Nope, not so many tube regulated mods anymore, the Ehpro 101 is one....but stands are still great for mech mods. Back in 2014 the box mods were thin, like the sigelei's, and the mvp's and had a tendency to flop over if the table was bumped, mods now are thicker and a lot less prone to that.

4. Esigarett
    This message by Esigarett has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 16, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Oct 16, 2017
  5. Esigarett
    This message by Esigarett has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 16, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Oct 16, 2017