The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vape Stands

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by CosmicGopher, Sep 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. CosmicGopher

CosmicGopher Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    I have a few mods...lol, box mods as well as regulated older tube mods. Needing a better vape stand, I went looking on the web. I wanted maybe a nice hardwood two tiered jobbie that would hold more of my tube mods. And found very few these days, when there used to be alot available. What I see mostly now are stands with cut-outs made of hard, sharp edged acrylic or other plastic...which look like they'd scratch or abrade my mods after awhile. Lots of places that had nice mod stands in 2013/2014/2015 are out of business now.
    I did finally find one mod stand I liked alot. While not hardwood, its of a tuff plastic material and the stand is modular, you pick and choose what type of holes and inserts you want. You choose the color also. Phil Busardo has a review video from 2013 on the tube. Company is still around and still making these stands. I ordered one, and thought a few folks might be interested in one also. Called the Revizer Stand (I ordered the Revizer5), and they are at Vast Vapor Stands in the US. A little on the pricier side but really nice stands.

• Like Like x 2
  2. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Motown
    Don't really have any use for a mod stand, I just line them up on my desk or bench. I do use an atty stand from Vapenut that holds 16 tanks/RDAs and I probably couldn't live without it. It is indispensable for holding my RDAs when I want to switch them out. The holes have rubber inserts that securely hold the attys in place, without having to thread them.

Glad you found something that works for you :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. CosmicGopher

CosmicGopher Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 24, 2015
    Nope, not so many tube regulated mods anymore, the Ehpro 101 is one....but stands are still great for mech mods. Back in 2014 the box mods were thin, like the sigelei's, and the mvp's and had a tendency to flop over if the table was bumped, mods now are thicker and a lot less prone to that.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Esigarett
    This message by Esigarett has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 16, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Oct 16, 2017
  5. Esigarett
    This message by Esigarett has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 16, 2017, Reason: Multiple ID Company.
    Oct 16, 2017
  6. LyLyV

LyLyV Senior Member

Feb 21, 2018
    Earth (most days)
    This is an old-ish thread, but have you tried Esty? There are a few people that make mod & atty stands and sell them there. Nice looking wood ones.

• Like Like x 1
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    A mod stand was my first win on ECF, and it is very useful, but lives in my vape closet. It's where a lot of my "in use but not right this second" stuff goes. For my mos that are i n daily rotation, my husband built me a mod stand for my tube mods, since they are the ones that tend to tip over. I really like it, very useful for me needs. I'd say DIY or Etsy might be a good idea, if you are looking for a custom mod stand, there isn't a ton of "tube" stands out there that I've seen so much recently, although the one I won kind of has some space for everything. It's nice but for the purposes of day to day, I really like the one the husband made.

Anna

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Celt1

Celt1 Senior Member Verified Member

Mar 6, 2018
    USA
    I got these two stands:
    [​IMG]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01E6JHD14/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    The front row of holes are designed primarily for your tanks, and does a good job. The second row seems to be designed for 30ml juice bottles which is too bad since most of mine are 60ml glass bottles. Behind that are stand locations for two rectangular and one 3 battery type box mods. The last row of holes behind that are perfect for batteries.

It's actually very compact, and I like it. Assembly was easy peasy.

[​IMG]
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074W6GG9S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This is designed for 60ml glass juice bottles, very simple, compact, and needs no assembly.

Between the two, it's enough to keep me organized as far as mods, tanks, and juices - at least for now ;)

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. rabernet

rabernet Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 20, 2011
    Buford, GA
    They have an Etsy store too: by HDZConcepts

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Celt1

Mar 6, 2018
    USA
    ahhh. cool, rabernet

• Like Like x 1
  11. VICKY PAPADOPOULOU

VICKY PAPADOPOULOU Full Member

Mar 12, 2018
    corfu Greece
    I Vape 15 days and i start to build my stand !!! love it .in progress..photos DSC_0003.JPG

• Like Like x 5
    • Love Love x 1
  12. WillyZee

WillyZee Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 23, 2013
    Toronto
    :blink:

vapestand.jpg

• Creative x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Love x 1
    • Useful x 1
  13. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    Roxy Noodle turned my onto this this a while back. It's not real stylish but extremely function and holds a couple mods. The small drawers are great for building tools and assorted whatnot's. Bonus it is spins. I keep mine in a cabinet and I refused to dust it before the pictures :)

I've had it for a couple years and it is holding up well. Not bad for $20

Black Spinning Tool Organizer | Hobby Lobby | 344358

mod2s.gif

mods.gif

• Like Like x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Celt1

Mar 6, 2018
    USA
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. VICKY PAPADOPOULOU

Mar 12, 2018
    corfu Greece
    i finish! csssss (2).JPG csssss (19).JPG aaaaaaaaaaa (10).JPG csssss (2).JPG

• Love Love x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
  16. Celt1

Mar 6, 2018
    USA
    What a fantastic job, Vicky, it looks great and practical too.

• Like Like x 2
  17. VICKY PAPADOPOULOU

Mar 12, 2018
    corfu Greece
    thanks !!!:):):)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Skwij

Skwij Senior Member ECF Veteran

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  19. Skwij

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    I wish they shipped to Canada. Been eyeballing those for a while now.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  20. Skwij

Sep 4, 2015
    Ontario, Canada
    This looks really promising! Thanks for the link!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.