Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
We drove to sa a few weeks ago for vape blast. It was fun. I am really looking forward to this one in Houston. This is going to be a lot of fun. Can't wait. I heard the 7th is going to vendors only. The 8th will be open to the public but no word on price yet. Can guarantee NRG is going to slam us with the 10 parking fee, but I am sure no matter how much it will be worth it.

jassybelle

Aug 30, 2014
Texas
Woohoo
I've been vaping for just over 2 years, and have never been to vaping expo, but I intend to make it to this one got it marked on my calendar Nov 7th & 8th hope to run into some of you guys while I'm there.

Shut the front door!!!:ohmy: I did not know about this and now I must go.:vapor: Of course parking will be high.

WeirdWillie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2014
Houston, Texas
Glad to see this up here, am going to try and make it myself. I'll be the bald headed guy that wreaks like The Virus and is handing out Nicoticket cards like I was an employee. :lol: Hope to run in to some of you all.
haha I gave out several at the Renaissance Festival a couple weeks ago, people kept asking me what flavor I was vaping, of course it Wakonda at the time.

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
haha I gave out several at the Renaissance Festival a couple weeks ago, people kept asking me what flavor I was vaping, of course it Wakonda at the time.

Nice!!! I so wanted to go this year usually always do. After thinking about it some there is a local t-shirt shop that makes customs, going to take a Nicoticket card in and see how much it will be to get one. So I will stick out for sure. #infected! :vapor:

ReigntheGamer

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2014
And I'M even old enough to remember when these were real ads in magazines! No WONDER I started smoking!

Their Vape Summit website sux ... it's really hard to make sense out of it!

I agree, it's not set-up to well. Even ordering the ticket seemed like it took way longer than it should have. Can't wait to go though I hope I run into some of the ECF crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread