Vape swag, do you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
When I was a little kid this fellow was pedaling his little 12" wheel bicycle towards another older kid yelling "hey Keith, check out my new details" referring to decals he had plastered all over his bicycle.

Me being a starry eyed little kid, I was instantly hooked on the attire that little kid was wearing. His dad drove dragsters so he was a walking billboard for gasoline companies, oils, parts etc....

Anyway when I started vaping I set out to find swag. Stickers, inkpens, branded tank bands and clothing. I wear a couple of vape company shirts, have numerous branded tank bands, some ink pens from shops promo sunglasses, and to me the holy grail.... Stickerrrrrrz.

Anybody else here like vape swag?

sdennislee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2012
Alaska
if I had only known, I give my stickers away or just throw them out. Vape bands I keep because I use them on tanks to hopefully protect the glass. Just had a handful of stickers from RockyTop Vapor and vapingcollective.com

Vape Wild sends out stickers with their stuff

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
No swag for me. I prefer for all my attention to be on me, not my vape, I'm like that. Also, the only time I want anyone to even KNOW I am a vaper at ALL is if I'm annoyed somewhere in a store or something where I might try a little stealth vaping near a family whose parenting practices I am in the middle of judging in abhorrence, a) so we BOTH have something to hate on and b) so I don't say anything which might cause like, a police report to be filed.

Hey, I never said I was a nice PERSON, just that I'm not really a "loud and proud" vaper, but I'm not really that way about anything except one time in Texas I bought a bumper sticker and put it on my car mainly to cause confusion because most of the people who know me know I have dual citizenship and have never lived in Texas, and it said:
"I AM FROM TEXAS WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM?" but that's just how I feel about Texas, if my ovaries were ever worth anything (they aren't) I might have like, sold one to buy land in Texas, that is how much I love it.

My goal is for my new job to NEVER find out I vape, and with Snus (I have been practicing) I believe it will be an effective achievement. I just don't want to be, "That staff member who vapes" if that makes any sense, I just don't.

Anna

United States

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 17, 2018
RVA
And by "swag", you mean BLING? :D

Swag would in this case mean items that show a brand of an item you like, preferably at no charge. Complimentary ink pens, calenders, keychains etc. First 100 customers get a complimentary t-shirt. Things like that.

STP stickers used to be easy to get at gas stations. Then one day people starting paying for stickers. Ugh!

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
I remember the STP stickers and the good ol' days when you could get a prize in the bottom of the cereal box. How many people had the little critters that would hang on the edge of your cereal bowl?

I miss the Blu swag that you could get with points, and got some really cool things from them while you still could. I like the tank bands and stickers that sometimes come with an order, but haven't seen any of them in a while. Magnets would be really nice to find too.

Last edited:

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
As someone who is only minorly ecologically minded, most swag I just see as useless landfill. One company keeps sending can cozies. Who uses can cozies? Seriously, who? Who ever said to themselves, "You know what this beverage needs? A neoprene wetsuit! Yeah!" No one ever said that unless they were some back woods alcoholic.

jandrew

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
Winnipeg
As someone who is only minorly ecologically minded, most swag I just see as useless landfill. One company keeps sending can cozies. Who uses can cozies? Seriously, who? Who ever said to themselves, "You know what this beverage needs? A neoprene wetsuit! Yeah!" No one ever said that unless they were some back woods alcoholic.

Wait ... what?
P2ZMUmH.jpg

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I don't put stickers on anything, never have. I am one of those people that does everything I can to keep my stuff in pristine condition. I have tools and devices that I only need to use occasionally that I keep in their original boxes (keeps the dust out of them). To me putting a sticker on something "ruins" it.

I do like getting free T-Shirts though. I went to Microsoft Tech-Ed back in 2008 and picked up about 70 T-shirts from various companies. I still have quite a few I have never even worn. I wear a few until they are worn out then add a few more into the rotation. I would like to get a bunch of vape shirts though.

HazyShades

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Sandbox, USSA
Magnets would be really nice too find too.
Vista used to send out fridge magnets that looked like bottles of their juice.
I Don't know if they still do but I have a few on the little freezer where I keep the DIY nicotine.
Email them, they might send you freebies.

Zaryk

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2018
Ohio
I have a bunch of stickers and vape bands, but I just toss them in a box and forget about them. I don't run tanks, so the bands are basically useless to me, and I never was one to put stickers on anything. If anything I am the type to peel stickers off of stuff, even the stuff that comes with stickers on them.

Gas mods includes stickers with their RDAs, slightly cross platform to your interests maybe? (Kind of a stretch but had to mention it)

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama

Come to Alabama from May to August, you spend anytime outside a koozie is a requirement. This is especially true if you part take in adult beverages, lol.

papergoblin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
alabama
I do have a ton of IMRbatteries.com stickers and also some Nicotine River ones. I don't put those on my car because like, no sense drawing attention to them. I guess I could hand out IMRbatteries stickers to like, Smok users I see. Or, coming out of vape shops etc.

Anna

Smok stickers are for holding the mod together after you drop it once, that's part of their warranty service, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread