Not open for further replies.

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
Ok let's get to know our fellow provari users

1. How long have you been vaping?
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari?
3. How did you learn of provari?
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one?
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life )
6. Favorite topper? ( just one )
7. Where are you from?
8. Age?
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping?

Kellysleep

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 3, 2014
Lynchburg,VA,USA
1. How long have you been vaping? Almost 3 months
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? 2 1/2 months
3. How did you learn of provari? At Epcot center a guy in the smoking center had one and told use all about it
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? Ordered 2 same time + Provape 1 then 3 wks ordered another but a mini
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) not to get a provari but to try vaping yes
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) IBTanked
7. Where are you from? Lynchburg Virginia
8. Age? 36
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? No!

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
1. How long have you been vaping? Off and on since 2007-2008
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? I bought one 2 months after hearing about ProVari.
3. How did you learn of provari? ECF...probably from one of Baditude's posts.
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? NA
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) No. They are still ProVariless. They also don't smoke.
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) Kayfun Lite + (clone)
7. Where are you from? Oregon
8. Age? 33
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? No.

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
1. How long have you been vaping? Since Oct.2009
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? When the V2 was releaed
3. How did you learn of provari? Google--I bought a Provape1 upon their release
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? I ordered a Mini as soon as I received my full size Provari
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) Yes
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) HH357 long barrel 3.0 ohm
7. Where are you from? SF Bay Area-Los Altos, Ca. But now in Arizona
8. Age? 56
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? Hell no !!!

Last edited:

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
1. How long have you been vaping? A few months

2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? 1 month

3. How did you learn of provari? From a local shop

4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? Only have one

5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) nobody knows I vape

6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) Pro-V2

7. Where are you from? TN but now in FL

8. Age? 86

9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? Nope. :)

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
1. How long have you been vaping? Since September

2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? Two weeks maybe?

3. How did you learn of provari? Here

4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? Few days maybe

5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) I convinced them that it works but none of them smokes anymore, so....

6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) So many toppers, so little time....

7. Where are you from? Born in Ohio, raised in Arizona, lived in a few different states, back in Arizona in the house I was raised in

8. Age? 3 1/2

9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? No plans but might. Or not.

JustB'nMe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2013
TX
1. How long have you been vaping? 7 months

2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? 6 months

3. How did you learn of provari? I was researching an advanced device beyond the ego style and found the Provape site.

4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? I haven't ordered a second one.....yet!

5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) No. I've only suggested beginning with a starter kit and left the brand choice up to them.

6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) EH Pro Kayfun Lite

7. Where are you from? Louisiana but now in Texas

8. Age? 41

9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? No

Sent from my KFHD via Tapatalk

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
1. How long have you been vaping? 2 years and 3 months
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? 2 years
3. How did you learn of provari? ECF
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? Only have one
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) No (not for lack of trying)
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) Protank 2
7. Where are you from? Newport News Virginia
8. Age? 29 (wait...I mean 52)
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? Not unless the government makes it extremely difficult. I won't smoke again!

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Arizona...where at I am in Scottsdale... Your only 3 1/2 years old....do your parents know you vape?
I'm in Tempe.

And of course they know. I'm the one who gets all the packages delivered daily...lol

Someday I'll even be tall enough to open the door by my ownself.

CPT.SPALDING

ECF Veteran
Nov 1, 2011
WINNIPEG,MB.CANADA
1. How long have you been vaping? 3 Years
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? 2 Years
3. How did you learn of provari? ECF Post's
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? about a year
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) yes,just 1.... sold them my first provari
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) pro v tank with an ikenvape 801 fusion carto for now......(kayfun is in the mail)
7. Where are you from? Winnipeg Canada
8. Age? 34
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? No

drummerskey

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2012
little birdhouse in your soul
1. How long have you been vaping? Since you were knee high to a grasshopper...........I don't know what that means but my Grampa used to say that to me all the time

2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? It was many moons since the beginning to the time of dragons when I collected enough goats to barter with a shopkeep for one nights rest and a Provari

3. How did you learn of provari? The elders sang the song of the Provari near the campfires on many a night

4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? Were there two Mona Lisas? Were there two Davids?, Were there two Big Macs?

5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) That I am normal? No, only work associates think I am normal and not completely normal, just kinda a little normal. I did convince an imaginary friend to be real once.

6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) I have this tube top that I wear on special occasions but only in my house when no one is looking.

7. Where are you from? My mom

8. Age? Tina stole a better answer than I can give

9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? I have to stop the Empire from defeating the Republic before stopping anything else.....

:) :) :)

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
1. How long have you been vaping? 9 months 16 days and 17 hours --LOL

2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? 2 months

3. How did you learn of provari? ECF

4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? 2 hours from receiving the first one

5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) yes--12 people

6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) Sophia and Cage tank

7. Where are you from? Knoxville, Tn--then lived in Indianapolis IN, Little Rock, AR, Louisville, KY, Atlanta, GA, and back to Nashville, TN

8. Age? a woman that will tell her age will tell anything ????

9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? NO

magman007

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Sarasota, FL
1. How long have you been vaping? 2 years
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? Just bought mine in January as a late xmas present to my self
3. How did you learn of provari? I wanted an APV, and read a lot about how everyone wished they skipped their cheap mods and went straight to provari, so I did.
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? Have not ordered a 2nd one yet. Waiting for v3.
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) No, but my wife grabs for mine when ever she can
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) Kayfun Lite + Of course!
7. Where are you from? Sarasota FL
8. Age? 27
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? Eventually, but not yet!

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
1. How long have you been vaping? Started in 2010...went back to the stinkies for awhile and came back Oct 2013
2. How many years/months/day/weeks did you wait to buy your first provari? over 3 years
3. How did you learn of provari? ECF and website
4. If you have more than one how long did you wait before ordering your second one? less than a month
5. Have you convinced any family or friends? ( in real life ) perhaps 1.
6. Favorite topper? ( just one ) Kayfun
7. Where are you from? Coral Springs FL
8. Age? 48
9. Do you have any plans to stop vaping? Not in the near future.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread