Vape Tote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheClouds

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Murphy, NC, USA
Hmm..some ideas coming here...cool! Okay..I wanted something to carry around with me like a kind of "purse" or "tote". I have the toolboxes that my husband and I have our "not being used now..but maybe one of these days" stuff, and extra supplies. I wanted a bag to carry the basics of what I need for a day's vape ...I like to change out my PVs during the day. I only vape one juice so I get my kicks from vaping on different devices and changing up colors and stuff. I also like to have my tools (screwdriver, dental pick, syringe, carto punch, SYM, small scissors, etc...those don't "need" to be in separate pockets, just one that holds them all securely one way or another) and a box or two of cartos, some spare batteries, a couple of PVs and/or APVs, a bag of drip tips, maybe a USB passthrough cord and a charger ...you know...stuff that you need during an average day, but not the full stock of all the goods all in one place. Nothing "boxy"...more like a tote or purse or messenger bag or something like that I can carry...sometimes even in lieu of a purse if I'm going to be away all day, or overnight somewhere...

Edit: Oh yeah (I'm not asking for much) and of course pockets for most of each type of gizmo I'm toting around so they don't all bang together and damage things. :)

Look up "Messenger Bag", its kind of a purse, some have lots of small inner pockets and pen holders.

Nuvene

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2012
Chandler, Az
My first and only grandchild (so far). She's eight months old. That is what her mother calls her 'stinky face'. She just randomly scrunches up her face at people now because she has discovered it makes them laugh. Wish I wasn't so far away - I've only seen her twice. Was there when she was born and stayed for three weeks, and then just last month for a week.

I taught my 1 year old to do a scrunchy face and my mom and hubby HATE it... I think its so funny

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
I was wondering if anyone here had suggestions for a tote bag that would be good to carry a supply of vape gear without being suitcase sized. Something probably in canvas or other sturdy material. Basically I need something with plenty of pockets. One for an 18650 battery case, another for 18350 case, another for 14500 case, another for a few tools like a small screwdriver, syringe, etc., one for a juice bottle or two, and so forth. Main compartment big enough for a large (and I mean the large size!) eGo case....or larger sized APVs. I would think a shoulder strap would be good, but not a deal breaker. Anyone have any ideas? I don't know how to describe it to put it in a search at Amazon. Thought you people might help me out a bit. :2cool:

Go to Amazon and do a 'hard Camera Case' search. I use the Vaultz brand hard Camera Case that I purchased at Wal-Mart to tote all of my eCig gear around. They're fantastic for when you're on long trips and vacations. I couldn't find any exactly like mine on Amazon or Wal Mart, but they look pretty much like Train Cases. You can view one here on Amazon; Amazon.com: Zeikos ZE-HC36 Medium Hard Case: Electronics

.. and I thought this was a pretty nice one too at WalMart - http://www.walmart.com/ip/Vanguard-Supreme-Series-Waterproof-Camera-Hard-Case/11073409

hard style camera case.jpg

Check around and find one that has LOTS of compartments.. mine even has 'mesh' style pockets on the underside of the Lid to slip things into... there are HUNDREDS of styles available, so you'll have to search out and find the ones best suited for eCig paraphernalia. ;)

So yeah, these work great if you can find the right one for you! :thumbs:

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY

blondeambition3

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
FL, USA
blondeambition3.wix.com
Okay..you guys have gotten me on the right track! I found this and think it might work out really well. There are larger, possibly more sturdy ones out there, but this one looks like it'll do the trick, is a price I can deal with, with minimal guilt, and since I'm pretty careful and not rough with my stuff I think it might work out good. Check it out!
http://www.amazon.com/Rothco-Venturer-Survivor-Shoulder-Black/dp/B000GZ4Z0A/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

That looks SUPER!!!!! :thumbs:

(Yeah, just don't 'bump' it around).... ;)

khurramaftab

Moved On
Oct 23, 2013
Pakistan
vaporxpress.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Debra_oh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Cleveland, OH
Depending on the size of your gear, look at flashlight holders. There are a wide range os styles/sizes available. Just an example....
Bianchi AccuMold 7311 Compact Flashlight Holder

looking for a sheath to

1. protect the vape
2. protect my inner pocket and thigh.

want it to clip to the inside of my front pocket. needs to be able to slip in and out, no moving/clanging parts, no dangling. i'll prolly end up with a cell phone clip case for the short term and add foam to fill in the extra space.

sneakerpimp

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
The O.C.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread