Status
Not open for further replies.

AutumnWolf

Absinthe Minded Diva!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Florissant, MO
I thought it might be cool to have a thread where people could post the very next setup you plan to get. Please post pictures! I want to see the whole shebang...I will start it off...

My next setup will be an SS Zmax...

...with a cobalt blue Cobra rebuildable atty (IF I can figure it out!!) :p

...and THIS AWESOMELY GORGEOUS INCREDIBLE Trippy Tip...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Saving up for this now....what do you all think? :)

samwest

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Gainesville Texas
A GLV2 resisted to 5 volts with a standard Joyetech atomizer and some tasty VG. OOps! I have that in my hand. do they have a mod that makes coffee too? Maybe one of those Zen rigs supplied with a valet who does the wick n' coil prep for ya. IDK, I just drip my days away on uncomplicated mods and atties and am quite satisfied.

mostapha

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2012
Atlanta, GA
The only thing really on my wish list at the moment is a Black Provari w/ blue LEDs. I finally got a chance to try one, and it wins. It has serious flaws, and I'll happily upgrade when something better comes out, but for now, I think it's shortcomings are worth dealing with.

ProVariSEblack-3-500x500.jpg

I also want an Empire (grey sleeve if possible) and a matching drip shield at some point. But I'm slowly losing hope of ever having the cash while one happens to be for sale. I'd probably want a kick with it.

EMSLV-4.jpg

Also, I rebuilt a vivi nova coil with SS mesh today, and I'm more sold on them than I was before. I've got some other stuff coming in, and I'll probably try a cheap genesis style tank at some point……but as long as it keeps performing like this one is, I'll probably just stick with the VN with mesh and kanthal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread