Vapefest Las Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
They are charging for venders to sell you their wares ?? rediculous.

Been to Vegas recently? It's not like it was 15, 20 years ago. I have friends that live there and
we meet up every year. The past four years was in Vegas. This year we went elsewhere and I have
no desire to return. I will not pay to get into a vapefest either, but that's just me.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
They are charging for venders to sell you their wares ?? rediculous.

I need to take my foot out of my mouth... lesson learned......watch what I say when I dont know anything about the subject.

Mr Wizard (My nickname for Billbeckusa) just told me that all the money goes to support vaping campaigns and studies. :facepalm:

Bill's Magic Vapor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 8, 2013
USA
Yeah, I'll be there both days. Money goes for a good cause, supporting our right to vape and scientific studies to prove, once and for all, if vaping is safe for us. They also have free classes on:

• Legal and Political education
  • Science of E-cigs
  • Beginners Basics
  • Rebuildable Coils
  • Rebuildable Genesis Atomizers
  • E-liquid Info
  • Battery Safety

Last edited:

AudreySchroder

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Chicago, IL
www.V4L.com
Wow there are a ton of vendors going if this is what you're referring to: http://www.vapefest.com/. As far as I know, V4L will not be there. Blooper - you will have a blast since you've never been to a vape meet before. Things to know before you go:
1. Drink lots of water. You'll want to try a lot of juices and you'll be vaping like mad.
2. Bring cash. You'll want to buy a ton of stuff.
3. Take lots of pics so you can show them to us!
4. Try everything you can.
5. If you think you want to buy something, but want to wait until later you should probably just buy it then. Two reasons - 1) no shipping charges, 2) a lot of vendors have special prices for these meets so you'll most likely get a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread