Not open for further replies.

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
A sad announcement....

Recently, Basil and myself had a heart to heart talk about Vapelink and it's future. During that conversation, it became apparent that we would end up doing a pretty crappy job producing content with the current demands on our time. That was a real deal killer for us. Considering how good the content and discussion had been on our shows for the last year, it seemed a horrible idea to take it a notch down and do marginal content.

So, we will no longer be producing Vapelink.

I will be continuing working on activism and the other demanding things in my life. And Basil Ray will be continuing in much the same vein, doing videos, and tending to his demanding professional commitments.

We've both had sharp increases in demands on our time, big life changes, and logistical challenges. It's just not something we can accomplish anymore.

So we hope our friends, and the community, understand. We'll still be here... just not doing a show.

Catch you soon!

Coz and Basil.....

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
And what about that crazy wacky Basil! We haven't even mentioned him (yet)!

Basil, you little cutie pie. I do miss seeing you.

And the Sense, OMG the Sense. Love the Sense.

You three made a fascinating trio (or triage, as the case may be ;)).

Miss you guys!

Agree 100%! Ya'll gave a lot to the vaping community, but sounds like you got other fish to fry too, but really enjoyed ya'll a whole lot, learned a whole lot, too!

Thanks and good luck in all your future endeavors~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread