INPUT NEEDED! Help Leaford and Bloog realize this is a good and profitable idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.

popeye79

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
WA, USA
Once upon a time, Leaford said he was tring to get the leaford lanyard produced again for bloog. His old ideas have since been copied and improved upon, and I'm sure there is still room for Leaford to improve again.

BUT, he needs to know there is still a demand for such a product. Personally, I prefer the belt/keychain clip shown below.

So PLEASE respond if you would be interested in a product like the one pictured below! If enough people chime in showing a demand, we might just get this thing made. Please help me out!

e-cig keychain holder 2.jpg

e-cig keychain holder.jpg
Keep on Blooging! :vapor::vapor::vapor:

Hey Leaford,
I know you designed the "leaford lanyard" back in the day. Any chance of making something like this for bloog?

No fancy colored logo (though I do like the imprint idea), and no fancy colored beeds. Just plain and simple, elegant and sleek. I'm sure tons of people would buy this, I know I want one.

That manual button access slit and the LED peek-boo hole are lifted straight from the Leaford Lanyard. Imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery, so I'm always at least a little pleased when I see the design elements of my products being copied, even though it can be frustrating too. :D :D

Anyway, we hadn't been planning on anything like that, but maybe we will if there's enough demand. I have mentioned having the LL mass-manufactured before to our primary manufacturer, and asked them to find us a supplier to make it for us. But they never came back with anything, and with everything else I've had in development I never got around to following up.
Maybe it's time to do that now.

Valdrak

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Raleigh, NC
One idea that has been bouncing around in my brain lately is... a pen style clip to place around a battery.

pocketprotttt.jpg

This is typically what my pocket looks like while I'm at work all day. Two pens and my Trifecta all hanging out in my pocket. While the pens are neatly clamped to my shirt, the Trifecta jostles about all day as I move and such for work. Some times it falls out, or it is not with in easy reach while driving.

A pen style clip would also be nice to use every day even in blue jeans, so I don't have to stuff my Bloog down in there, and risk getting dirt in it.

I'm not trying to Hijack this thread, simply placing something I think is relevant to the situation. If needed, I will remove my comments here, as to not derail this promising thread. :)

Last edited:

Valdrak

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Raleigh, NC
Now on to demand. If a clip like the one you show above would be made available for sale, I would definitely buy one. I don't really like to carry around a case to store my bloog. That leaves me with either carrying it every where, which can be a hassle, or leaving it at home(this aint gonna happen).

I don't go to work any more with out a shirt that has a pocket over left breast side. Vaping is a huge part of me, and I need something reliable to carry it around. If I could hang it on a chain or leather cord inside my shirt on this clip, I'd be okay with that. Still accessible and easy to grab.

Placing it in a pair of jeans or slax... it drops down to the bottom and rubs into the dirt that is there... weather it's real dirt or just pocket lint... it's there.(Or even old bits of tobacco still stuck in there from the Ghost of Cigarette Past...)

Too Long Didn't Read Version:

I would definitely buy this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread