Status
Not open for further replies.

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
The day mine was scheduled to show up I had to run out to do some errands that could not be postponed. I got my Mother to sit in my house while I was gone to make sure someone was there to sign for it so that it didn't get taken away by the elusive mail carrier critters. So does that mean I used my own Mother as bait for the Fed Ex guy?:blink:

Last edited:

Jerry B

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2011
Nashville TN
LOL now the fedex critter is frightened of me, i came very close to tackling him. HE started to drive off and i ran down the hill after him. Our critters think if your not standing at the mailbox then you must not be at home.

WOW its smaller than i thought it would be, very nice looking HOWEVER a tiny little gripe, would be nice to have directions. OK so keep in mind this is my first mod, and thusly my first mod battery. Big question the 18650 battery, i take it the end with the little flutes is the positive? and it go in towards the atty correct?

house mouse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2010
BFE
no i gotta charge the batteries but not sure which end is positive

The end that's silver and black is positive, the end that's silver and red is negative. :)

And you have much more self control than I do. I put one in partially charged cause I couldn't wait any longer. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread