• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapemeet? Let's do it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwaggTech

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
*Does happy dance* okay so full transparency: Since Friday the 19th isn't exactly our ideal day we're getting the venue (food and bar included) for $700. They even waived our bar fee! The staff there is full of smokers. They are excited as all hell.

I was speaking with my dad, and he brought up a good point about a Dj. He said, "It's very difficult to please a diverse crowd." I personally love all forms of music, but I can't speak for everyone.

Rno! Glad to see you!

Also got a message from Diamond e-liquid on Instagram. They are based in Texas and have the best candy flavors I've ever tasted. They expressed interest in coming to hang out with us.

Hmmm, any other news.... nope that's pretty much it. Thank you guys again!

Hokus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2011
Woodstock, GA
We need a name and a banner for this event..

I believe Swagg came up with #SafeClouds2013 and has this logo:

Mesh Half.jpg

SwaggTech

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Mcdonough, Ga (S. ATL)
@Hokus I haven't reached out to anyone yet.

@Rno As soon as you told me you wanted to start a local group that's what I would like to raise money for. What ever you need to get that going bro. You can take control of this thing If you want to Lol. I just got a great space for a great deal and wanted to use it for something good. If you'd like to use this as a launch for the group I would have no problem in that.

Rnoserious

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 26, 2012
Bethlehem, Georgia
www.coast2coastvaping.com
Well, as far as leading this event, its a no can do, however tackling tasks, i can do with ease.. (I have a very full plate)

I suggest we all meet on a google hangout, i will include spike from NVC (national vapors club) and we can discuss the " essentials that are needed for a great vape meet.. (Also using spikes network, we will get national exposure, which yields national sponsors) i will run the mill on getting the google hangout arranged..

For the time being,

We need to list who wants to help..

(Im in for working the main event table the day of the event, helping with the sign in for the attendees.. And soliciting vendors for table sponsorships.)

As far as raising monies for a cause, the club should pay for itself only (non profit) with 20-40.00/month cost going to support the NvC network, it will be a success within a year or so.. The balance i think should go towards ecig legislation, and education of the public as to what the difference are between ecigs and analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread