The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

VAPENW.com Defective or wrong product

Discussion in 'Reviews of Suppliers - Negative' started by HMR_Engineering, Dec 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. HMR_Engineering

HMR_Engineering Moved On

Dec 3, 2015
    Supplier Negative Review

Name of retailer:
    VAPENW.com​

Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
    Nov 25, 2015​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
    Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
    Defective or wrong product​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
    So on 11/22/2015 I ordered a TFV4 Mini Full Kit in Black and a 30ml Bottle of Thunderhead Apollo Juice (VAPENW say if you order juice, your order will be shipped free), why not get a bottle of juice for my new tank. So waited for my order to ship out on 11/23/2015 and received it on 11/25/2015. When I went to open the package, the package was wet and leaking. I immediately contacted VAPENW for this because they don't send their items with insurance, so I wasn't able to file a claim with USPS.

Here is the reply I got from VapeNW : We are very sorry about that. I gave you store credit for the broken bottle so that you may re-order.

Sincerely Ian,
    VapeNW Management

I can be reached by phone
    253-336-3718

Mon-Fri
    8am-5pm
    Sat 10am-3pm

My reply to that was this:

I didn't ask for a store credit. I was asking you to send me a bottle of juice for the broken bottle. Or should I call my bank and dispute the charge.

My bank told me I should try and work it out with the vendor prior to contacting them.

I paid for the bottle of juice from VAPENW. It wasn't free. They should either refund my $13 for the juice or send me another bottle of it. I am outraged. I have purchased from VAPENW in the past and they also screwed up there when I ordered a Cloupor Mini, and they sent me a Cloupor Mini that said :tester:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.