Vapeonly Mini BCC vs. Kanger EVOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVnative

Oct 13, 2012
Las Vegas
Ok, so my local B&M is considering carrying both of these devices. Would love to here some opinions on what the community here has to say as far as what one they prefer.

I already know some of the basics with the Vapeonly Mini such as a warmer vape and being able to use drip tips with it. The main concern is what the difference is when it comes to leaking and to overall vape quality between the 2.

I am very familiar with the EVOD and have used it for quite some time now, but have just recently heard about the Mini BCC. If someone could point me to a decent review of the Mini BCC that is in English I would be extremely grateful. Thanks in advance for all the help everyone.

mgjohn

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
DiabloGrande
LV,

I just order another Mini BCC. I'm still on my first 2.2 ohm coil after 2 weeks. I've had no leaking issues and a very pleasant vape at all times. Easy refilling and change out, but I'm not sure how it's used with drip tips. It has a flat tip that is removable but seems much bigger than a 510 drip fitting. Maybe you can drip into the well below the tip...? I'm just using the clearomizer function.

My $.02
MJ

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Didn't have time to dig deep into it, but you might find more info on the Mini BCC here: ECF - Vapeonly Mini BCC Problem?

I did have the same problem some days ago and pulling the pin on my PV solved the problem. Also, sometimes people don't screw the tank all the way in and that gets connection problems. Push the head with force and as far as it'll go and screw the tank all the way in. That will ensure the head to make proper contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread