Vaperbomb.com Ejuice , E liquid ? How much do I need ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blight231

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2011
Oregon
Hello, I purchase v4l cartomizers and am looking to save cash. Many of the veteran members recommend vaporbomb.com. I went there but am confused. Several questions. I see ejuice and eliquid ? ejuice is much more expensive ? I get the impression "E liquid" is just stuff you add to something else to get flavor. And im unsure of the measurements. I dont want any BS. I just want a cheap way to refill these babies. How many carts will a 50 ml bottle fill ? Do i need any additional equipment ? BLAHHHH ! Im so overwhelmes as always ? The website is very affordable but also very vague.

PS : I LOVE THIS FORUM EVERYONE IS SO SUPPORTIVE ! ( and also opinionated ;) )

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ejuice is an alternate word for Eliquid. There is no difference. It's just 2 words for the same exact thing. Most people vape between 1.5 and 5 ml per day.

I recommend you not buy a 50ml bottle of a juice you have not tried. Eliquid/Ejuice is what you add to cartos or carts to keep them damp. Cartos (V4L etc) still have a limited lives - you can get 4-14 days of good vaping out of a carto if you don't singe it. Some people then manage to washm dry and reuse them successfully and some people are not successful and just throw them out. Cartomizers are meant to be disposable so many people do throw them out.

A cart is typically around 1/2 ml
A standard size carto is usually around 1ml

MsTick

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
California
I don't see "e-juice" on vaporbomb, just "e-liquid", but anyway, they are just different terms for the same thing, so I'm not sure where you saw the price difference. You might want to try their 5ml sample sizes before buying 50ml of juice that you might not like. I like almost all of the vaporbomb flavors I've tried, but YMMV. How many cartos you can fill depends on the size and type of carto, but figure about .8 - 1 ml per carto. If you've been buying V4L pre-filled cartos and have flavors that you like, you can buy juice from V4L in the same flavors and refill.

NicLiq

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2011
Twin Cities, MN
nicliq.blogspot.com
A good deal at VaporBomb is their flavor of the week, it's strawberry now. $10 for 30 ml. Limit 2 if you think you'll like strawberry, and if you can afford it, spend another $38 in other flavors, add the $1 for priority mail, and your order will ship for free - plus use code "ECF" for another 5% off (they ask for and calculate the code discount at the end, so you can end up paying less than $59 and still get it all shipped free) (not counting the $1 upgrade to priority mail).

I've ordered from there 4 times and each time they have shipped my order out the same or next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread