Status
Not open for further replies.

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
[FONT=Georgia, serif]I have ordered from Vaperite.com {link below} three times now and it's time for a written review of the liquids I've tried. Each flavor was vaped on both 3.7 and 5v. Note: I asked for some of the flavors to be mixed to provide a mild TH - they are represented with (TH). [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Desert Ship – It's a very good representation of Camel tobacco with [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]a subtle earthy nuttiness. It produced great vapor and a medium TH.[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]My take is this one: A gratifying, relaxing vape with wonderful vapor production.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Butterscotch – It truly tastes like the butterscotch candy we all had as kids. It has quickly [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]become a must have daily vape for me as I love the thick clouds of smooth vapor [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]it produces and the mild (TH) as requested. Love, Love, LOVE this stuff! [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Waffle – Many liquid makers attempt to mix this flavor ending up with only passable results. [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]More often than not, there is a hollowness in the flavor and it is very harsh to both [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]the throat and lungs. This is not the case with Vaperite's waffle. It is very smooth [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]and flavorful. However, it could stand a touch more maple syrup flavor – but that's [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]probably just me as I like a lot of syrup on my waffles. Wonderful vapor production [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]and a smooth (TH). [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Menthol – This was sent as a sample for my Hubby to try. He enjoyed it mixed with a touch [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]of Desert Ship; which is now an option on Vaperite's web site. It's a great[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]replica of a menthol analog. The TH is great, but it offers something even better,[/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]lung fullness! The vapor production did not disappoint either. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Organic Toffee – This was a sample also. WOW, this flavor is so accurate to its name. Sweet, [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]decadent toffee. Since it's organic, it has an added flavor that I can only [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]describe as - brisk: A sweet, full flavor with a clean edge. Great vapor [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]production with a medium TH.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Natural Watermelon – Another daily vape for me! In a word, sublime. Fresh mid summer [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]watermelon flavor with monumental vapor production and a mild (TH)[/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]. An absolute must order for us fruities out there! In [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]my opinion, this is the BEST watermelon I've tried.[/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Organic Banana Nut – This is a complex flavor combination for sure! It has a natural [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]banana flavor mingled with nuts and topped off with the “brisk” [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]flavor I spoke about earlier. [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]If you like bananas, this is a must try. Great vapor [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]production with a medium TH. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]Side Note: I realize that this is not the place to review a supplier but I have to quickly add that [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]not only are Vaperite liquids fantastic, but the customer service is equally impressive. I [/FONT][FONT=Georgia, serif]can't say enough good things about Vaperite and its owner Todd. For the sake of keeping this short, I'll close by saying; [/FONT]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]
[FONT=Georgia, serif]Vaperite is a BIG winner in my book and I plan to be a regular customer for as long as I vape. Truly scrumptous[/FONT] natural and organic custom liquids shipped the same or next business day. [/FONT]

[FONT=Georgia, serif]To check them out - Vaperite.com[/FONT]

Denise

Last edited:

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
The Organic Toffee is wicked good - lots of people must like it as it's sold out right now.:D I'm waiting to place my order until it is in stock once again. (I had only a small sample that I quickly devoured:cry::cry::cry:). I'll be adding more reviews after I place my next order - gonna be trying more new flavors!! YAY!!!! :p:p:banana::banana::w00t::w00t:

Denise

ArdentHope

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2010
TN
I'm waiting on my next order from Vaperite (scheduled to be in my hands tomorrow). I'll be trying two new flavors - Bubble Gum and Natural Strawberry. I guess you could say I'll be trying more than just bubblegum and strawberry because I'll be mixing the two of them together (will also mix the bubblegum with their Natural Watermelon) I may even mix the strawberry with the watermelon. I can't wait to get them!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

Update forthcoming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Update.....

Well, there was an issue with the shipment so my review will have to wait a few days. But just as soon as I'm able, I will post it!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread