Vaperoyalty website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is VapeRoyalty a trustworthy site? I found a copper hcigar nemesis clone for $46 there, I was wondering if it was a reputable vendor or if I needed to find one else where? I have been vaping for a month and I broke my SS nemesis tonight (damn SS friction locked the threads) any advice on finding one from a US vendor would be appreciated

Justin

dice57

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Mount Vernon, Wa
Bought my Hcigar Nemie 2 tone clone from them. Paid the little extra because at the time it was the only way I could be sure was getting the Hcigar brand. They do check out each of their clones to insure quality control, so one rarely gets stuck with a lemon clone, so that was worth the added piece of mind, minimizing the clone gamble, no 7 out 7 line away crap with VR. Fast shipping and service. The nemi clone was my first venture into the mech world.

Kr3wsk8er

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2014
SB/LA 808-213
Bought my Hcigar Nemie 2 tone clone from them. Paid the little extra because at the time it was the only way I could be sure was getting the Hcigar brand. They do check out each of their clones to insure quality control, so one rarely gets stuck with a lemon clone, so that was worth the added piece of mind, minimizing the clone gamble, no 7 out 7 line away crap with VR. Fast shipping and service. The nemi clone was my first venture into the mech world.

Isn't it funny that companies have been cloning the clones? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread