Not open for further replies.

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
We all do it.

Say, you just got a new e-liquid that you absolutely love and can't wait to share it with a friend. So, you pack it up in a bubble envelope (a recycled one that really should be retired because it's circled the globe once or twice) address it to a friend, seal it it up with more postal tape than really necessary and head off to the PO.

The clerk then asks a few questions regarding how you'd like to send the package, if you want insurance, blah, blah, blah...

Then as a matter of course comes the question that we ALL lie about --

"Is there anything hazardous, fragile or LIQUID in your package?"

"Nope".

Liars. Every last one of us! :oops:

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
DMM 601 Mailability

The above link explains the shipping of liquids by USPS. The USPS accepts liquids that are not restricted and that are properly packaged.

Do a simple google search and read the USPS policies before posting misleading information. I don't think anyone appreciates being called a liar, especially when they aren't !! If you have access to the internet, it is pretty simple to go to USPS.com and get the facts.

zelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2009
Echo Beach
Or, you could get a sense of humor. Sheesh. Have we really reached the stage where we absolutely have to include a smilie with everything we type out in order to be understood? The embarrassed smile wasn't enough to get the point across?

Nomoreash:

...Even though it's all legal I've lied about what was being shipped long before I started vaping just to avoid extra hassle and time...

Exactly. =)

Maybe.:):):):)

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
Sorry. I thought you were serious. Because I thought you were serious, I thought it best to get corrected info into the thread. No, I really did not think you were joking. Based on a couple of the other responses to your posting, I may not be the only one who did not get the joke. Sorry about that.

I posted the link to the correct info from the USPS website. If someone reads this thread and does not realize you were kidding, now they have a link where they can get info from the USPS.com manual. All is not lost. You have your joke and people have the link to the USPS manual.

Will go work on my sense of humor now - LOL

Richie G

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2009
Lawn Guyland, NY
No, I really did not think you were joking. Based on a couple of the other responses to your posting, I may not be the only one who did not get the joke. Sorry about that.

No apologies necessary, ma'am. The title was purposely chosen to attract attention. Something innocuous such as; "The USPS and Your E-liquid" would tend to go unread, ya know? =)

I apologize for the "get a sense of humor" remark. Anyone that uses BWB e-liquids has had a few laughs exchanging emails with Don, for sure. <insert smilie here>

pkj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2010
Paula in Arizona
I apologize for the "get a sense of humor" remark. Anyone that uses BWB e-liquids has had a few laughs exchanging emails with Don, for sure. <insert smilie here>

Thanks, Richie. No problem. I love Don and Backwoods Brew Juices. Now I fear I have hi-jacked your thread and we'll bring out all the Backwoods Brew Fans! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread